Reconciliation Between Clans

Has there ever been a real reconciliation between clans? I believe it would make so much different, instead of running to Kenya and Ethiopia everytime you lose a fight like OG and MX.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
OG is an ethiopian clan and we respect them there, we get close to nothing in Ethiopia but out of respect we have for their struggle we let the slaves survive without pushing hard for our own interest in DDS. Jubaland now that is another ball game all together, only stupid MX want to do tanaasul and alliance with OG in JL.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Mx know who will be president of the state they always did we have the ports, Gobols, Population, and IC.

Mx oppurtunism has risen many times but they are always back asking for forgiveness when they realize the grass isnt greener under non-Ogadens.
35B5CA2C-B22A-4327-BEE2-D0FB32B14D57.jpeg

63F86FDC-D427-4B71-8714-0656B10D2405.jpeg

A68F94F1-1FE7-4483-95A3-43EA44964399.jpeg

OG is an ethiopian clan and we respect them there, we get close to nothing in Ethiopia but out of respect we have for their struggle we let the slaves survive without pushing hard for our own interest in DDS. Jubaland now that is another ball game all together, only stupid MX want to do tanaasul and alliance with OG in JL.
Faanka iska daa and realize you're slave in both Ethiopia and Somalia :kendrickcry:

There has never been any reconciliation. I think it’s needed in places where many clans live together.
Exactly why must we always resort to war when we can talk. Waa highest level of doqonimo that clans that shares Religion,Ethnicity,Lineage,Culture and language have to go to Ethiopia and Kenya to meddle between them.

The people who want to live together in peace have to voice their opinions against the divisive ones who pit people against one another.

As evidenced by this thread, the reactionary are the first to come in with the inflammatory remarks.

The people who want to live together in peace have to voice their opinions against the divisive ones who pit people against one another.

As evidenced by this thread, the reactionary are the first to come in with the inflammatory remarks.
That guy is shaqola'aan just came to start fkd, waa shaydaan in human body

Exactly why must we always resort to war when we can talk. Waa highest level of doqonimo that clans that shares Religion,Ethnicity,Lineage,Culture and language have to go to Ethiopia and Kenya to meddle between them.
Jahilnimo and useless clan pride, deadly combination. Compromise ain’t in our dictionary

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I mean real reconciliation where both clan sits with each other and starts talking about how to solve their disputes.
The Ogaden/Mx dispute is inflated because the oppurtunism and kibir that came in with Farmajo being president. Once hes gone they will come back to JL just like the examples I showed above.

Hirshabelle will reconcile soon by moving the capital to Beledweyne. KG is a place that I cant see anyone bringing together maybe Roobow could have but NN couldnt have another strongman in charge of a state so they abused the good ol’ T word.

The Ogaden/Mx dispute is inflated because the oppurtunism and kibir that came in with Farmajo being president. Once hes gone they will come back to JL just like the examples I showed above.

Hirshabelle will reconcile soon by moving the capital to Beledweyne. KG is a place that I cant see anyone bringing together maybe Roobow could have but NN couldnt have another strongman in charge of a state so they abused the good ol’ T word.
That's just solving the problem today what happens when a new MX president comes?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Jahilnimo and useless clan pride, deadly combination. Compromise ain’t in our dictionary
Rich coming from someone with an Abdullahi yusuf pfp. Give me a reason other than jahilnimo and clan pride that your repping a man who let in foreigners to kill fellow somalis?

convincation

VIP
Reconciliation is needed especially in the south where there’s bad blood on every turn you take

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That's just solving the problem today what happens when a new MX president comes?
This is all just a placeholder system there are many missing institutions for any long term ideas. i.e. constitution, checks and balances, independent court(Islamic) etc.

I would devolve states even further in the future I dont see why there needs to be 2 gobols and a coast(unwritten) when one gobol is usually ruled by itself and we share coasts as countrymen anyways.

JL is far too centered around Kismayo and the Sayid but due to external threats im forced to accept that if Gedo were to leave or behave I could think more about reforming the states structure to something more efficient.

Rich coming from someone with an Abdullahi yusuf pfp. Give me a reason other than jahilnimo and clan pride that your repping a man who let in foreigners to kill fellow somalis?
Sxb it’s your problem not mine if you have a issue with my Pfb. Notice I said places where many clans live together. It would make sense for people to reconcile in those places to move forward. Whether it happens or not, not my problem at the end of the day.

convincation

VIP
Sxb it’s your problem not mine if you have a issue with my Pfb. Notice I said places where many clans live together. It would make sense for people to reconcile in those places to move forward. Whether it happens or not, not my problem at the end of the day.
I don’t care about your pfp and I’m not judging you for having it, your just a typical somali, as long as a political figure is from your clan you will support him, no matter how many people he may have murdered, raped, robbed etc. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in your statement

I don’t care about your pfp and I’m not judging you for having it, your just a typical somali, as long as a political figure is from your clan you will support him, no matter how many people he may have murdered, raped, robbed etc. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in your statement
Akhi how is saying reconciliation is best for people in diverse regions anything negative? You the one who has made an issue with my profile pic which has nothing to do with the topic. War Aniga walaan to get involved in southie issues. I apologise.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There has never been reconciliation? Are we ignoring completely that Abgaal and HG, the two most important clans in Somalia, have had one after a major civil war that to this day has had massive ramifications for Somalia.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts