Reconciliation Between Clans

I don’t care about your pfp and I’m not judging you for having it, your just a typical somali, as long as a political figure is from your clan you will support him, no matter how many people he may have murdered, raped, robbed etc. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in your statement
Somalis are full of hypocrisy I was shocked he was saying that while having that thing in his pfp

This is all just a placeholder system there are many missing institutions for any long term ideas. i.e. constitution, checks and balances, independent court(Islamic) etc.

I would devolve states even further in the future I dont see why there needs to be 2 gobols and a coast(unwritten) when one gobol is usually ruled by itself and we share coasts as countrymen anyways.

JL is far too centered around Kismayo and the Sayid but due to external threats im forced to accept that if Gedo were to leave or behave I could think more about reforming the states structure to something more efficient.
Sounds good but looks like it's not happening anytime soon :wow:
There has never been reconciliation? Are we ignoring completely that Abgaal and HG, the two most important clans in Somalia, have had one after a major civil war that to this day has had massive ramifications for Somalia.
Actually thought about using HG and Abgaal first but didn't want to make this into qabyaalad.

The Mx- OG conflict only rose up when Farmaajo came to power, removing him will settle the issues. How come both clans were at peace for 8 years before that cheese came? As always it is individuals who see peace between the 2 clans as a threat to their political base individuals such as Farmaajo and co..!!

Trending