Recommend some good youtube channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the dude is a frequent guest on don black's (the founder of Stormfront) radio show ffs :mjlol:

u a uncle tom because u bootyclap for white supremacists, not because u have different opinions :ivers:

Are you referring to Gavin McInnes or Jared Taylor? McInnes isn't close to being a white nationalist and Taylor said himself he's not a white nationalist but he's just a white advocate.

How come BLM can exist but white advocacy can't?

Apollo

VIP
Are you referring to Gavin McInnes or Jared Taylor? McInnes isn't close to being a white nationalist and Taylor said himself he's not a white nationalist but he's just a white advocate.

How come BLM can exist but white advocacy can't?

Hey, I found your interview with Gavin McInnes:

The right loves Pastor Manning as they get to have a black guy on spewing hate about blacks. :lol:
AbdiJohnson do you want to become the token negro for the right?

Tramo

You can't be reasoned so what can I do?
ur jumping through hoops to defend someone who thinks ur an inferior subhuman who should be shipped back to africa:susp:

it doesnt get any more white nationalist than being affiliated with stormfront. tell me, what would it take for u to consider somebody a white nationalist?

i get that u agree with them, but u cant even call a spade a spade and call it what it is and u wanna talk about reason :draketf:

Hey, I found your interview with Gavin McInnes:

The right loves Pastor Manning as they get to have a black guy on spewing hate about blacks. :lol:
AbdiJohnson do you want to become the token negro for the right?

I don't like that Black house . I also think his views on gays are disgusting.

You and @Amun are confusing someone else for Gavin. You do know Gavin McInnes created the lefty Vice company that loves immigrants? You do know hes married to a Native woman right?

You people just character assassinate and accuse people of being white nationalists which I don't even see a problem with. If other people can have these views for their own people, then why not whites? I'm just being a fair person.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'll do the research but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Here is my favorite video; the jew speaks to many Somalis In Europe. I think that's the video he also speaks to Mona Walter in that video

That fat guy Probably only take out the bits that fit his agenda I can already tell he the type to be a member on Stormfront

This fat bastard talking about he met a Somali guy whose got a wife in sweden and austria @12,06 really nigga? :drakelaugh:

@ 13.15 "Looks" like her husband :chrisfreshhah:

Tramo

I don't like that Black house . I also think his views on gays are disgusting.

You and @Amun are confusing someone else for Gavin. You do know Gavin McInnes created the lefty Vice company that loves immigrants? You do know hes married to a Native woman right?

You people just character assassinate and accuse people of being white nationalists which I don't even see a problem with. If other people can have these views for their own people, then why not whites? I'm just being a fair person.
why is calling someone a white nationalist a character assassination if there's nothing wrong with it? ur slipping bro :mjpls:

u can think whatever u want, but dont take offence to being called an uncle tom when ur bootyclapping for ppl who would deport u in a heartbeat if they had their way :ufdup:

why is calling someone a white nationalist a character assassination if there's nothing wrong with it? ur slipping bro :mjpls:

u can think whatever u want, but dont take offence to being called an uncle tom when ur bootyclapping for ppl who would deport u in a heartbeat if they had their way :ufdup:

This fantasy that I am going to be deported when I was born here is hilarious. Dont beg for something that wont happen. @Tramo I'm part of the winning team. Either get on board or sink. I support all races to look after their own and advocate if they wish to do so, including my own Black race whose causes that not only do I support but also join and contribute to

Tramo

i didnt say anything about the logistics of actually deporting u...just that if they could, they most definitely would :manny:

u went from shoving liberalism down our throats to white supremacy apology, for shame :ohlord:

i didnt say anything about the logistics of actually deporting u...just that if they could, they most definitely would :manny:

u went from shoving liberalism down our throats to white supremacy apology, for shame :ohlord:

Do you prefer the liberalism or this imaginary white supremacy?

Tramo

I think you prefer the LGBTQQIP2SAA agenda.

Well good news: I'm still doing that.

More good news: I have no pro white agenda.

Win win for you
literally the only thing ur liberal about is the lgbt agenda :lol:

u should just rebrand urself as a log cabin conservative to avoid confusion

literally the only thing ur liberal about is the lgbt agenda :lol:

u should just rebrand urself as a log cabin conservative to avoid confusion

I am also a supporter of mass immigration minus the Muslims.

I support helping the disabled and elderly and give them free houses and fat checks every month.

I can go on and on. I am also a paying member of a left wing party. I have the receipts to show for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending