Recommend some good youtube channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
It's Sunday and I'm doing nothing. I need to discover some cool youtube channels to waste time on. shoot

no Buzzfeed or Pewdiepie please :snoop:

never laughed so hard in my life. :russ::russ:\

"you massage the publicly and privately":dead:Think I just found what I'm doing for the next few hours

Hehe "your car has skin disease and whooping cough" "people go to the museum but you brought the museum to the road"

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
DW English ...it's a news source by a German channel but they always got very intriguing reporting from all over the world.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For laughs then go to "just for laughs@ or "trollstation".

For murders and the criminal mind ...48 hours mystery ...or nbc dateline

Hafez

VIP
TheMercifulServant for very beneficial, informative and interesting remembers.

For entertainment though, pranks in general.

Apollo

VIP
On a more serious note,

DNews & Seeker Daily are pretty good. Every day they have a ~5 min educative video. Although Seeker Daily often sneaks in anti-right wing propaganda into their educational videos.

One of their main guys (the guy with the beard) is a bonafide white nationalist. Why on earth would you support a channel that has the like of Jared ''Cool Whip'' Taylor on?

Hes married to an non-white immigrant. How can he be a white nationalist?

Rebel media is very informative

Apollo

VIP
Hes married to an non-white immigrant. How can he be a white nationalist?

Rebel media is very informative

Research the guy. He's into all kinds of White Nationalism. Just because he's married to a Native American doesn't mean he isn't a racist.

Last edited:
Research the guy. He's into all kinds of White Nationalism. Just because he's married to a Native American doesn't mean he's isn't a racist.

I'll do the research but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Here is my favorite video; the jew speaks to many Somalis In Europe. I think that's the video he also speaks to Mona Walter in that video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending