Recognition of Israel in Africa

So pretty much all of Africa recognises Israel except Somalia, Libya, Algeria and Tunisia

Sudan just recently became a new country in 2020 to recognise Israel

I dont care, call me what you want, Somalia should recognise Israel

And before the religious salafi warriors come here, you live in the West and literally all the countris you live in recognise Israel, your tax dollars basically fund Israel as well, so stop trying to be religious warriors if somalia were to recognise Israel

You literally got Somalis starving to death and facing water and food shortages, Israel is a leading country in developing food security. Seriously the work they do on drough affected farming is stunning, we could very much benefit from them

You got poverty ridden Somalis back home who think "yahuud enemy" just because some sheikh told them 😭 why are we so obsessed wit fighting another peoples war

Eveerybody puts their people first except Somalis, smart foreign policy would be to work with Israel

Video on small somali community in Tel Aviv, Israel

Privelleged somalis from the west who recieved housing, education and food, many kids in somalia would dream of will be angry at this video

You dont understand, many somalis are desperate for a better quality of life because our country is sh1t

Thats why you can found somalis about everywhere, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, Egypt. UAE, Yemen, even India, Poland, Uk, Australia, America, Canada, Netherland, Sweden, Finland, Danmark, etc etc etc

Why? because so many people just want a decent quality of life, im convinced our country has procduced millions of refugees, but you got refugee somalis from the west judging other somalis for doing what they got to do

Why aren’t all the western countries not recognizing Palestine? I’m curious about the map on there. Most of European, North and South America, most of Oceania, India and Japan do ONLY recognizes Israel.

Would recognizing Israel take Somalia out of poverty and disfunction? Also if Somalia had an intelligent leadership they wouldn't be poor and disfunctional.. No amount of kissing yahuudi ass can change this fact on the ground.

Young somali children and are starving and facing the worst droughts yet the only thing these diaspora doqons care about is "fReE pAlestInE" while ironically living a western country that recognises Israel.

I personally couldn't care less about Israel or Palestine, but if recognising one of the two would strengthening somali political ties or help the people of Somalia in any way or form then so be it.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
It doesn’t really make a difference whether you do or not. My father told me that many people in Eritrea kicked up a fuss when the government forged diplomatic ties with Israel. However it does make sense since there was a Jewish community in Eritrea (all but one have left) and Afwerki’s life was saved in an Israeli hospital

Young somali children and are starving and facing the worst droughts yet the only thing these diaspora doqons care about is "fReE pAlestInE" while ironically living a western country that recognises Israel.

I personally couldn't care less about Israel or Palestine, but if recognising one of the two would strengthening somali political ties or help the people of Somalia in any way or form then so be it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So pretty much all of Africa recognises Israel except Somalia, Libya, Algeria and Tunisia

Sudan just recently became a new country in 2020 to recognise Israel

I dont care, call me what you want, Somalia should recognise Israel

And before the religious salafi warriors come here, you live in the West and literally all the countris you live in recognise Israel, your tax dollars basically fund Israel as well, so stop trying to be religious warriors if somalia were to recognise Israel

You literally got Somalis starving to death and facing water and food shortages, Israel is a leading country in developing food security. Seriously the work they do on drough affected farming is stunning, we could very much benefit from them

You got poverty ridden Somalis back home who think "yahuud enemy" just because some sheikh told them 😭 why are we so obsessed wit fighting another peoples war

Eveerybody puts their people first except Somalis, smart foreign policy would be to work with Israel
Why should we support an apartheid state like Israel? Do you know the amount of human rights abuses Israel is part of? Do you know of the Nakba and how Israel forcefully expelled 700'000 palestinians to establish a jewish majority state, how Israel is building settlement in the west bank to this very day destroying the last places palestinians call their home, is it morally ok or you to support such a ethnostate built on the idea of forcefully establishing a homeland without regards of people already living there?

Just because islamists extremists hate Israel only because it's jewish doesn't mean we should support it regardless, I have nothing against jews but I don't support apartheid regardless which ethnicity is doing it

Here is a great video from amnesty on how israel came to be and the plight of the palestinians it brought if you know nothing about it.

Why should we support an apartheid state like Israel? Do you know the amount of human rights abuses Israel is part of? Do you know of the Nakba and how Israel forcefully expelled 700'000 palestinians to establish a jewish majority state, how Israel is building settlement in the west bank to this very day destroying the last places palestinians call their home, is it morally ok or you to support such a ethnostate built on the idea of forcefully establishing a homeland without regards of people already living there?

Here is a great video from amnesty on how israel came to be and the plight of the palestinians it brought if you know nothing about it.
just like saudi arabia commits human rights abuse... did you stop going to hajj? Just like UAE commits human rights abuse, did you stop going to dubai? Just like america, canada and uk have commited human rights abuse but your a refugee in those countries

Just because islamists extremists hate Israel only because it's jewish doesn't mean we should support it regardless, I have nothing against jews but I don't support apartheid regardless which ethnicity is doing it

Israelis are native to the land and have just as much right as anybody else to live their. Israelis first offered a two state solution but arab states didnt accept it 🤦‍♀️ their fault

Israelis are native to the land and have just as much right as anybody else to live their. Israelis first offered a two state solution but arab states didnt accept it 🤦‍♀️ their fault
Imagine bootyclapping for a race that literally would not think twice before ethnically sterilizing you. Average ex-muslim retardation
1669065389469792.jpg

The land is the historical homeland of the jews but most of them were sadly kicked out by the romans and lived outside of palestine since 2000 years, do you think it was right for them to claim more half of a palestine to establish a jewish state when in 1947 they weren't even the majority there anymore, do you think the palestinians should have just accepted this.In 1947 jews controlled only 8% of the land and the region looked like this but in the peace deal the Arabs rejected jews would get 55% of the land.
1679811657072.png

1679812173897.png

And this is the peace plan palestinians rejected dividing their land in three disconnected parts, giving Israel many majority arab districts and giving them the red sea access and never even though never practically had no jews living there
1679812470636.png

Also what if oromo who once lived in southern somalia or the swahili natives of the region just claim half of Somalia right now as their own even though they aren't the majority there anymore and forcefully settle hundreds of thousands of their people, should Somalis accept such a "two state solution" in your opinion because oromos and swahili have also right to live there too? You shouldn't be able to just claim land people already live on just because your ethnic group lived there thousands of years ago.

Also it is more complicated then you are making it to be when it comes to peace proposals, there were several peaceplans over the years and some before 1947 and many were rejected by the Israelis too.
1679811739472.png

Also what do you mean with "their fault" just because the palestinians once rejected a peace plan, do you support there eternal oppression and being driven from where the live, for what their ancestors did?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts