Recognition merchants crossed the line

Kezira

disneylanders
Eydooor Jegaani rats they always play the game dirty look how they suck up to a random White male jealous that Ilhan is in Congress. All that brown-nosing hasn't gotten you recognition or a place in Congress laangaab Jeegaan s in America.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are the biggest losers around and they don't realize she's teflon at this point.

Yo, what is Islamic Marxism? It seems people are throwing "Marxism" around every chance they get to vilify the opposition.

Most of them don't even know what it is.

Sometimes these people make me so embarrassed to be lander. there are other ways to go about this. to the rest of the world, we are SOMALI from SOMALIA as far as they're concerned, so any attack on a Somali from the south is an attack on us. It makes us look so desperate for white acceptance. Do they think attacking Somalis like Ilhan is equivalent to attacking a foreigner like an Ethiopian or Kenyan??? I've said this before and will say it again, Somalis will always be the downfall of other Somalis, no one else. There are people from other minorities who don't necessarily agree with who might be repping them, but are still happy for their own people, and voice their concerns/views ONLY TO THEIR OWN COMMUNITY!!! You're giving the haters more ammunition, like how she 'married her brother'; hope whoever made that up from our community is proud

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Their was a thread about this earlier this probably comes from coconut head somalilanders who told the white guy about faqash

Even though musa bixi was in the siad barre army in 1985 when ilhans family revolted in 1982

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
The hypocrisy and fake outrage by Somalians is well known. Aren't you lot the some folks who send random twitter personalities like David vance Anti-Somaliland/Clanish content ?

If i were a Somalian somalispotter id stay quiet:bell:

Kezira

disneylanders
The hypocrisy and fake outrage by Somalians is well known. Aren't you lot the same retard fucks who send random folks like David vance Anti-Somaliland/Clanish content .

If i were a Somalian somalispotter id stay quite
You are a Somalianlander or a Siiiiiilander

refer to my thread for further inquiries on the fake Somalianlander bravado
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The hypocrisy and fake outrage by Somalians is well known. Aren't you lot the some folks who send random twitter personalities like David vance Anti-Somaliland/Clanish content .

If i were a Somalian somalispotter id stay quite

Does saying the word Somalian, which you know is incorrect but still go ahead and use, make you feel less Somali? Calling people of the same ethnicity of you something else doesn't make you Ethiopian, Eritrean or Swedish. It makes you a retarded coon.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Eydooor Jegaani rats they always play the game dirty look how they suck up to a random White male jealous that Ilhan is in Congress. All that brown-nosing hasn't gotten you recognition or a place in Congress laangaab Jeegaan s in America.
:susp: Why don’t do something about jeegan instead of crying like a little

Does saying the word Somalian, which you know is incorrect but still go ahead and use, make you feel less Somali? Calling people of the same ethnicity of you something else doesn't make you Ethiopian, Eritrean or Swedish. It makes you a retarded coon.
Somalian = Somalia national.
Somali = Ethnic Somali.

Kezira

disneylanders
All you do is cry about “jeegan”

Do something about it cause this obsession ain’t healthy :siilaanyolaugh:
You are part of the Eydoor Jeegaan squad you guys are biggest hypocrites crying for decades about Somalia and reer Koonfuur I will not stop in exposing your ways.

DRACO

VIP
How can i be a Coon and a Somali Nationalist at the same time? Do enlighten me

I tend not to respond to Somalian trolls but i will this time . The Somali people are bigger than the nation of Somalia. You can only be a Somali nationalist if you support the success of Somali's within their respective countries (like i do). Many Somalians can differentiate between Somali (ethnic group) and a Somalian (Somalia somali) so i make it explicitly clear to whom im referring to when i post online.

Somalian = Somalia national.
Somali = Ethnic Somali.

Even though I disagree with that, calling people that are outraged 'Somalian' by your logic is still wrong, seeing as most of the people annoyed or voicing their annoyance are western Somalis who are in touch with the Ilhan Omar fiasco.

Trending