Recent Dip in General's Quality

Is General Going to Shit?

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don't know what's up I guess me and @HanadR6 were holding the newbies in check but along with some other larger trends of some SSPOT heavyweights leaving or taking breaks, General threads seemed to get derailed and spammed out now by page 2.

There was a balance between semi-serious content like Would You Marry a Madow??? which followed with a witty punchline from @Radical Canjeerorism or @Medulla

Then a few jokes from some people but then we'd get a horny comment from @Shmurda or @CaliTedesse or both and boom you got a good thread going.

What's going on now though man. It's like 6-7 members are making threads go plat literally by discussing between themselves after the derailment about some horny teen drivel.
:eminemdamn:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Even a thread around something like this will get derailed now

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Still can't believe yesterday 43 pages of pure qashin reaching plat lmfao . The NPC's were going wild in that thread can't lie lowkey funny but still qashin

:mjlaugh:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
K let's get some mods who would be comfortable.

@Apollo and @Figo would you agree that general has seen a decline in quality compared to January and early Feb?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I see myself reaching the 3rd page on a thread and then scrolling back up to remind myself what it was originally about

Trending