Receding hairline

Just accept it my friend. I can't say the same, as I have a very thick full head of hair Alhamdulilah.

It's weird with all the Bidaar phenomena among young Somalis. Is your reer Abti full of bald males by any chance?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
1. Eating a healthy diet.

The following vitamins and minerals are an essential part of healthy hair growth:

• vitamin A
  • vitamin B-12
  • vitamin E
  • iron
  • zinc
2. Medications

The most common over-the-counter medication for a receding hairline is called minidoxil (Rogaine). Topical minidoxil has been found to work better than a placebo.

Here is the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12196747

3. Herbal remedies

Topically applied herbal preparations may support healthier, fuller hair if you have a receding hairline.

Chinese hibiscus, ginseng, gotu kala, gooseberry, and aloe vera all have roots in traditional holistic medicine as hair loss treatments.

4. Switch to a gentle shampoo

Some shampoos are specifically designed to be gentle on your hair and stimulating on the hair follicles. While some shampoos contain chemicals that strip sebum (oil) from your scalp and leave follicles weaker, others can actually stimulate hair growth.

5. Essential oils

Some essential oils may promote hair growth. Rosemary oilTrusted Source, peppermint oil, and lavender oil have all been found to be promising treatments for a receding hairline.

6. Lower DHT levels

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a hormone in your body. When DHT levels rise, hair loss may increase.

Practising a healthy lifestyle can help reduce DHT levels naturally. This includes regular exercise, quit smoking, reduce stress, take time to rest, and do scalp exercises like massages to reduce tension and increase blood flow. The herbal route is also an effective natural way to reduce DHT in the body.

7. Lower your stress and anxiety

Stress has been linked to some kinds of hair loss. Bringing down stress and anxiety levels may seem easier said than done though.

Research has found that you can lower your stress levels through frequent exercise, time outside, relaxation techniques, and meditation.

8. Stop masturbating.

Masturbation is the leading cause of hair loss. That's because each time you ejaculate you're losing protein and zinc which are essential for your hair growth.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Embrace it sxb and be grateful for what the Lord has given you.

If it is too obvious, shave your head and grow a full beard.

You can go see a dermatologist to see what can be done about your hairloss.

Not sure where you live but I would expect to be out of pocket a few hundred dollars and to wait a couple of weeks.

Otherwise go see your GP. He will probably get you try minoxidil, and then get you on finasteride if things don't work. Be wary of finasteride since many have found that it can cause sexual dysfunction.

There are a few options to be honest. The ones I mentioned are better than posting about it in a forum where everyone is going to take the mickey out of you.

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ayaanswag: Transplants can cost up to 20k here depending on how many grafts you need.

Whats the quality like?

Walahi it is spectacular

I know this one cat who went to India ( I wouldn’t advise tho, no government control. You can get transmission of unknown Indian disease). Dude has full blown hair. Dude has grown his hair fully. He has soft hair. I’m not sure if he ever had soft hair. The man continuously flaunts it. It changed his self-esteem. I don’t get it.

Walahi it is spectacular

I know this one cat who went to India ( I wouldn’t advise tho, no government control. You can get transmission of unknown Indian disease). Dude has full blown hair. Dude has grown his hair fully. He has soft hair. I’m not sure if he ever had soft hair. The man continuously flaunts it. It changed his self-esteem. I don’t get it.

I thought you get what you pay, except to a certain extent.

Surgery in dodgy countries makes me worry. Especially when the surgery is done western expat doctors. It makes me wonder if they were deregistered in their home countries for malpractice.

I heard Turkey has good surgeons and that these procedures have good outcomes. It's probably worth looking into.