Bytchass nigga gets a headie from 2 pulls :mjlol:
I see bare niggas walking round smokin on dis stick I might cop :damedamn:
stlth-starter-kit-colour-options.png
Those are decent

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
for a farax that's amazing. most of these niggas are walking around with stds, bastard kids, criminal records, and only a middle school education.
For anyone that's literally negligible. That's like doing shisha a couple of times

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
@The Good this xalimos wants to bag you as an Anti-farax experiment. whatever you don’t be let her blind-fold you, or tie you to the bed.

It usually ends with SNIP SNAP:damn:
4817599A-CBFD-4220-83E5-33B27D5C0363.png

Don’t waste your time on these men sis, they all are finished
These faraxs belong to beckies. There is none here you’ll find that is decent. Just go Somalia and find yourself a decent farax back home who isn’t a criminal gang banger.

so this is what it feels like :farmajoyaab:

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Political Science and History. I want to do grad school bcs liberal arts degrees are toilet paper without them inshallah
I have always wondered what the job market for political science majors is. Where do you expect to work in

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I have always wondered what the job market for political science majors is. Where do you expect to work in
4 Streams. Policy advising/Politics itself, Law, the Foreign Service/Diplomatic Jobs, and Media/Journalism. I'm thinking about how I can get myself towards all of them but journalism.

Trending

Latest posts