Rebranding

You think flirting with men is going to teach them a lesson:ayaanswag:
Donald-Trump-Confused-Face-2015-Republican-Debate.gif
It does when you look the way I do
211BEDDB-6E11-4405-8A20-9790BBAE3208.jpeg

f*ck you. Why’s everyone so racist in this forum! I bet if i was marrying some Arab girl no one would mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
f*ck you. Why’s everyone so racist in this forum! I bet if i was marrying some Arab girl no one would mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Racismnimo til I dhimo you race mixing .
Arabs are even worse this bout to be you

I wonder what somali girl would marry you after you’ve been ran through the roaches of america :susp: You might have to move back home for your case sxb

Racismnimo til I dhimo you race mixing *****.

I wonder what somali girl would marry you after you’ve been ran through the roaches of america :susp: You might have to move back home for your case sxb
dhil0 *

Macalin M

Out here
Racismnimo til I dhimo you race mixing *****.

“Ran through” bisinka. I don’t take anything up the......

I havent even got any mixed race kids........ yet.

Not that I have a brand as I’m a nobody on here :mjcry:
I will act as the female version of you sspot niggas. I will flirt with all of you, refer to you as xaaraxs, and most importantly I will shame you s. I encourage other women to try this too, give these niggas a taste of their own medicine
I have been thinking like this, if xaliimos do as we do..shit we cant take it..its scary haha.

Not that I have a brand as I’m a nobody on here :mjcry:
I will act as the female version of you sspot niggas. I will flirt with all of you, refer to you as xaaraxs, and most importantly I will shame you s. I encourage other women to try this too, give these niggas a taste of their own medicine
But xaarax? Wtf is wrong with you ? You dnt respect us, your brothers maybe your father haha

Sol

?
This place is a lost cause what kind of shaytan infested place is it where the guys are actually girls and the girls are actually guys nacala kaa yaal :jcoleno:

Trending