Rebel group forms in Northern Awdal coastal areas, Somaliland region

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this wont last

What on earth are they fighting for? Awdal is the most peaceful part of Somaliland

But it just shows Zoomaalis really do love war

It seems specially those who support Somalia Italiana :damn:

If they want war, they can go to Ugandisho, we will give them a one way ticket :russ:

DRACO

VIP
So far the Farmaajo administration has been funding so called rebel groups groups in Qardho and buhoodle but none have had any success.

It just shows how good the Republic of Somaliland is at counterinsurgency and counter terrorism :pachah1:.

Kezira

disneylanders
WAR SAXAAFADEED CUSUB:
War saxaafadeed uu soo saaray Afhayeenka Jabhadaha midoobay ee GSF(Gadabuursi Salvation Front) iyo Jabhada Badbaada Xeebaha Awdal oo umidaysan badbaadada shacabka iyo Dhulka Samaroon ee gobolka Awdal ee Waqooyiga Soomaaliya ayaa noo xaqiijiyey in dad ka badan 2700 oo dhalinyaro ahi iska soo diiwaan galiyeen Xarunta tabarada ee jabhadahaasi midoobay.

56214434_10212731838160759_682611388715106304_n.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
WAR SAXAAFADEED CUSUB:
War saxaafadeed uu soo saaray Afhayeenka Jabhadaha midoobay ee GSF(Gadabuursi Salvation Front) iyo Jabhada Badbaada Xeebaha Awdal oo umidaysan badbaadada shacabka iyo Dhulka Samaroon ee gobolka Awdal ee Waqooyiga Soomaaliya ayaa noo xaqiijiyey in dad ka badan 2700 oo dhalinyaro ahi iska soo diiwaan galiyeen Xarunta tabarada ee jabhadahaasi midoobay.

56214434_10212731838160759_682611388715106304_n.jpg

You lot hype every rebel group so much then shut up when they disappear then hype the next one...

Where's the Awdal State President hahaha or the martin guy or even caare who used to be making videos everyday

Kezira

disneylanders
You lot hype every rebel group so much then shut up when they disappear then hype the next one...

Where's the Awdal State President hahaha or the martin guy or even caare who used to be making videos everyday
I don't hype I just share what I read from what I read there are 2 groups GSF and Jabhada Badbaada Xeebaha Awdal which the OP shared

WARARKII UDANBEEYEY EE JABHADA GSF IYO CIIDAMADA KU SOO BIIRAY:
Wararka aan ka helayno Jabhada GSF(Gadabuursi salvation front) oo kamida dhaqdhaqaayada badbaadinta Beesha Samaroon iyo degaanka Beesha Samaroon Awdal ee waqooyiga Soomaaliya ayaa gacmofuran Ku soo dhaways ciidamo ku dhawdhaw 4000 oo askari. Waxa kale oo hogaanka jabhada laga soo xigtay inay wadashabqay cusubi ubilaabantay qabiilada darafyada iskaashigaasi oo laxidhiidha dhinaca tababarka, wadaaga hubka, sirdoonka iyo saanadeha kale muhiimka u ah hawl galkooda.

WQ0sJvC.png

SirLancelLord

VIP
I don't hype I just share what I read from what I read there are 2 groups GSF and Jabhada Badbaada Xeebaha Awdal which the OP shared

Wararka aan ka helayno Jabhada GSF(Gadabuursi salvation front) oo kamida dhaqdhaqaayada badbaadinta Beesha Samaroon iyo degaanka Beesha Samaroon Awdal ee waqooyiga Soomaaliya ayaa gacmofuran Ku soo dhaways ciidamo ku dhawdhaw 4000 oo askari. Waxa kale oo hogaanka jabhada laga soo xigtay inay wadashabqay cusubi ubilaabantay qabiilada darafyada iskaashigaasi oo laxidhiidha dhinaca tababarka, wadaaga hubka, sirdoonka iyo saanadeha kale muhiimka u ah hawl galkooda.

WQ0sJvC.png

Not gonna change anything look at the"Awdal State Group" who held events all around the world created websites and positions that lead to nothing. Which you lot hyped up then The Martin guy and what happened to him nothing then Caare which we haven't heard from some weeks now.

4k Askari kulaha that's the entire population of Zeila District

And the General Xudhuun accepted his replacement in a ceremony yesterday

SirLancelLord

VIP

Told you insignificant he tried to do something in Borama the elders kicked him out.

The only successful former anti SL is Prof Ali Khalif who upon its haughty had quite a few villages under control but SL eventually defeated it.

And now he started the conversation on re-opening the Constitution of Somaliland which was first denied by the Govt an but now it's going to be a reality. (I get his motivation is more power to his clan) but that's what everyone wants

Cityviews

The Prodigy
It seems like they want to protect their people and land from aggression.

For that I support them and wish they succeed.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I noticed nobody is really discussing the topic at hand, just from the second video, it clearly shows they want to protect their coast from theft.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

WQ0sJvC.png
Nice name.
:obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.