Reasons why muslim men should not be bothered by feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being a misogynist prick what can you do that women can’t? It’s men like you who like to put women down and feel you’re superior to women cause you envy the high estrogen their bodies naturally produce.

If it isnt the weird guy. I envy estrogen level? Go and get a mental check...

Im talking about muslim women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra now I understand why you despise Muslim Arabs and favour Zionist over Muslims when it comes to al aqsa mosque and Jerusalem cause of your open disdain for Islam.

First you blatantly lie about meher saying it ain’t a part of Islam spreading disinformation then when someone checks your lies you backtrack talking about its up to the man what he gives his wife when they divorce which is false it’s up to the woman too.

If a woman says she wants hundred thousand in gold and the man agrees he’s obliged to pay that, stop spreading lies and trying to change our religion Islam.

To add insult to injury you diss a Muslim sister based on what she chooses to wear talking about she’s in a secular environment therefore she must conform.

You’re in no position to dictate what that sister wears last time I checked freedom of religion is a pivotal tenet in a democracy you’re clearly infringing on her inalienable God given rights.

Just because you conform to the secular Godless society and abandoned your faith in exchange for secular beliefs don’t expect other Muslims to follow suit personally I have more love and admiration for that Muslim Arab sister wearing the niqab than I do for a Somali secularist islamophobe such as yourself.

LOL OKEY whatever! u jump from 0 to 100 in an eye lash bleep! lol

Making fun of the burkha was just a funny jest i have. It was a personal opinion! LOL

As to the Maher, that is also an opinion. In no way does Quran say if u dont pay maher your marriage is null and void. LOL

And for my hate for arabs, its because they hate us. Why should i involve myself in the war of two cousins arabs and Jews? Nope, i should support my own people! lol

PS My opinions are not supposed to be taken for a fact. I am not a Hajiyaad or Sheikhaad! So spare me your darood drama. lol

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Feminists want to be treated the same way as men, but i dont think they really mean that.

Men are tough to each other. We shout and bully each other, sometimes for good reasons.

Women and especially muslim women are shielded from all these horrible stuff because we know they would break down.

Basically feminists are asking for more privilege when you know women dont do the heavy work and yet they want equal treatment.

The scale is always balanced in some way. You cant keep demanding without offering. Men are not that stupid.
Er du fra Trondheim ?

When defeated in content and substance in a debate, assemble and attack on ad hominem for strategy? Is that from the art of war principals?

Damn! you were on a roll with this. Did you notice how he hides behind insults and label people when he gets cornered?

Basra waa Qatar.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn! you were on a roll with this. Did you notice how he hides behind insults and label people when he gets cornered?

Basra waa Qatar.

No dear, we go far back in the days. He just has a little crush on me which flattering, but can be annoying at the same time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts