Reasons why muslim men should not be bothered by feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
feminism is one wicked movement and The muslims are not spared by it. So lately the so called muslim feminists have been rising for different reasons but this is why muslim men should not be bothered.

For being a feminist muslim women would loose the mehar privilege as equality means no need to invest mehar in you (which I consider extortion) which means less economical struggle for Muslim men.

As a feminist muslimah it will also mean muslim men would not be obliged to provide for the household, but rather she will be forced to bring her share hence easing the burden and allowing the men to invest and save more.

It will also in the case of divorce mean each will take the share they invested in the house and not leave everything for her like a friend I know did as it was the Islamic customary.

I therefore think feminism should not be shunned completely by the Muslims but use it to their advantage and tell the feminist Muslims you can’t eat the cake from both sides so choose one. Be a feminist or muslimah.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maher and dowry is a cultural thing, not an Islamic obligation. I see no problem for a modern interpretation of marriage between modern Muslim couples who dont invest in maher exchanges. Every couple should see their individual situation, whether wife becomes a house wife and the husband a provider or both work and contribute to equal house roles. I think Islam demands fairness.

Maher and dowry is a cultural thing, not an Islamic obligation. I see no problem for a modern interpretation of marriage between modern Muslim couples who dont invest in maher exchanges. Every couple should see their individual situation, whether wife becomes a house wife and the husband a provider or both work and contribute to equal house roles. I think Islam demands fairness.

Mehr is an Islamic obligation

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Slickback

Well if we were to follow our Prophets PBUH Sunnah, a maher can be a small gift or a small amount of money. It doesn't have to be something big and expensive.

Lol if you don’t know that mehar is an Islamic obligation then I’m not sure if you are a Muslim at all.

But as much as it’s an obligation the female has the right to say I don’t want to demand any from the husband or say I just want 10 dollars for that matter.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol if you don’t know that mehar is an Islamic obligation then I’m not sure if you are a Muslim at all.

But as much as it’s an obligation the female has the right to say I don’t want to demand any from the husband or say I just want 10 dollars for that matter.

Remember the Nephew of the Prophet PBUH Ali ra When he was about to marry his cousin, the daughter of the prophet pbuh? He went to the market to sell his sword for maher. Then the richest Sahab Uthman ibn afan bought the sword from him and then gave it back to him as a gift. Now the sword was not exorbitant in price hence my point, it can be a small sum as a symbol, not 100 camels like a typical Geeljiire wife would demand today. (or modern day thousand of dollars) So i am saying, yes maher is Sunnah as it is stated in Hadith, but in Quran it is not made an obligation. A marriage with maher is not null and void. Period.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think its a little ridiculous in my humble judging opinion to wear that thing in a secular environment live cable tv talking point panel. A simple modest hijab is enough Yaaqee! lol

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Slickback

Well if we were to follow our Prophets PBUH Sunnah, a maher can be a small gift or a small amount of money. It doesn't have to be something big and expensive.

If you got a decent career and make good money. Y'all shouldn't have to pay that much in mehr at all. That's what I personally believe because it shows u can take care of someone with ur salary.

I'm giving a chick $3 so she can buy a Ice cream sundae

IMG_4904.PNG

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you got a decent career and make good money. Y'all shouldn't have to pay that much in mehr at all. That's what I personally believe because it shows u can take care of someone with ur salary.

I'm giving a chick $3 so she can buy a Ice cream sundae

View attachment 38519

JEROME

i think a meher is a custom of symbolism. A gift of some value is required. a 3 dollar sundae is embarrassing, or maybe a grand gesture of romance promising your wife a life of calories.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Basra now I understand why you despise Muslim Arabs and favour Zionist over Muslims when it comes to al aqsa mosque and Jerusalem cause of your open disdain for Islam.

First you blatantly lie about meher saying it ain’t a part of Islam spreading disinformation then when someone checks your lies you backtrack talking about its up to the man what he gives his wife when they divorce which is false it’s up to the woman too.

If a woman says she wants hundred thousand in gold and the man agrees he’s obliged to pay that, stop spreading lies and trying to change our religion Islam.

To add insult to injury you diss a Muslim sister based on what she chooses to wear talking about she’s in a secular environment therefore she must conform.

You’re in no position to dictate what that sister wears last time I checked freedom of religion is a pivotal tenet in a democracy you’re clearly infringing on her inalienable God given rights.

Just because you conform to the secular Godless society and abandoned your faith in exchange for secular beliefs don’t expect other Muslims to follow suit personally I have more love and admiration for that Muslim Arab sister wearing the niqab than I do for a Somali secularist islamophobe such as yourself.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I appreciate Feminism in the west in a way I ain’t going to lie I’m conflicted at times when I see feminists defending Muslim women rights to wear a burqa honestly I can’t help but to cheer on feminism.

Feminists want to be treated the same way as men, but i dont think they really mean that.

Men are tough to each other. We shout and bully each other, sometimes for good reasons.

Women and especially muslim women are shielded from all these horrible stuff because we know they would break down.

Basically feminists are asking for more privilege when you know women dont do the heavy work and yet they want equal treatment.

The scale is always balanced in some way. You cant keep demanding without offering. Men are not that stupid.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Feminists want to be treated the same way as men, but i dont think they really mean that.

Men are tough to each other. We shout and bully each other, sometimes for good reasons.

Women and especially muslim women are shielded from all these horrible stuff because we know they would break down.

Basically feminists are asking for more privilege when you know women dont do the heavy work and yet they want equal treatment.

The scale is always balanced in some way. You cant keep demanding without offering. Men are not that stupid.
Stop being a misogynist prick what can you do that women can’t? It’s men like you who like to put women down and feel you’re superior to women cause you envy the high estrogen their bodies naturally produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts