reasonable/ideal body type for somali guys to aspire to

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Thats just jillec shuluq. You'll become like the guys above if you consecutively do body weight exercises(pushups)
I have been lifting weights for the past two years and doing exercises such as pushups, situps, and pull-ups. I am physically bigger then the both of them. And will become even bigger in the coming years.

Timo Jareer and proud

Other than for vain, who really cares about your body type? I have seen 130lbs guys destroying 200lbs guys. Being big and muscular won't help you in a street fight. Learning how to fight and be fit in general would. Better take some Somali lagdan and BJJ lessons is what I would opt for.

LOL! That 15 year old was like a ultra douche sonic the hedgehog lmao.

Besides that, he looked pretty muscular. Well the other dude he beat up was pretty fat tbh. Still suprise he won tho that height difference between them was huge.

LOL! That 15 year old was like a ultra douche sonic the hedgehog lmao.

Besides that, he looked pretty muscular. Well the other dude he beat up was pretty fat tbh. Still suprise he won tho that height difference between them was huge.

Kid was pure legitness. I don't believe he is that muscular though. He's just fit and probably never lifts weights, but obviously does some combat sports.

This is why BJJ and lagdan is so important. Its far superior than boxing since street-fights are nothing more than scuffles and 9/10 of them end on the ground if its competitive. Controlling your opponent and where the fight takes place is far more important than knowing how to trow a punch or two. You can take out far bigger guys than you this way.

Throw away the dumbells and Whey protein shakes. BJJ is the ultimate combat sport for skinny and skinny fat Faraax's and also helps them stay fit without looking juiced to the gills like Gym freaks mostly do.

Timo Jareer and proud

Kid was pure legitness. I don't believe he is that muscular though. He's just fit and probably never lifts weights, but obviously does some combat sports.

This is why BJJ and lagdan is so important. Its far superior than boxing since street-fights are nothing more than scuffles and 9/10 of them end on the ground if its competitive. Controlling your opponent and where the fight takes place is far more important than knowing how to trow a punch or two. You can take out far bigger guys than you this way.

Throw away the dumbells and Whey protein shakes. BJJ is the ultimate combat sport for skinny and skinny fat Faraax's and also helps them stay fit without looking juiced to the gills like Gym freaks mostly do.
With BJJ Farah's need to make sure not to get brain damage from certain techniques. BJJ is a dangerous ass sport tbh. Kong Fu or Japanese Martial Arts is much more safe tbh

World

VIP

What you gonna do if I pull out a knife or a gun? You can’t do your jackie chan shit then.

With BJJ Farah's need to make sure not to get brain damage from certain techniques. BJJ is a dangerous ass sport tbh. Kong Fu or Japanese Martial Arts is much more safe tbh

BJJ and wrestling are actually the most save combat sports out there. Wrestling is also sunnah btw.

Kung fu and other striking sports like boxing are the ones that give you CTE bro. Stay away from that.

What you gonna do if I pull out a knife or a gun? You can’t do your jackie chan shit then.

Guns and knifes are for pussy's

NABr7f0.gif

Metabolism is just an excuse underweight people use to justify why they’re skinny.

Scientifically, the difference in metabolism between people is at most like 200 calories, which is only a kitkat bar.

The average amount of calories that an average man eats is probably around 2000-2500. So are you saying that you eat 6000-7500 calories a day and you’re underweight? Lmao.
Amen, 100% correct. I would like your post, but im pretty sure I would have to reach a certain amount of posts to do so. But heres an imaginary thumbs up!

Other than for vain, who really cares about your body type? I have seen 130lbs guys destroying 200lbs guys. Being big and muscular won't help you in a street fight. Learning how to fight and be fit in general would. Better take some Somali lagdan and BJJ lessons is what I would opt for.

you should do both. Size 100% matters if all else is equal. BJJ+basic striking+powerlifting is the goat

run. You'd have to be a pussy though to do that shit instead of shoot a fair one. I hate people that start shit and pull out weapons or jump ppl instead of being a man and fighting 1v1. Nothing wrong with losing fights, all the greats have lost.

World

VIP
run. You'd have to be a pussy though to do that shit instead of shoot a fair one. I hate people that start shit and pull out weapons or jump ppl instead of being a man and fighting 1v1. Nothing wrong with losing fights, all the greats have lost.
Let’s say someone tries to rob your house, or is trying to rape your girl, then are you gonna use your fists or a weapon? If you need to resort to violence then you better use the most efficient things at your disposal.

Timo Jareer and proud

Let’s say someone tries to rob your house, or is trying to rape your girl, then are you gonna use your fists or a weapon? If you need to resort to violence then you better use the most efficient things at your disposal.
It's more satisfying to beat their ass then to just shoot em.

you should do both. Size 100% matters if all else is equal. BJJ+basic striking+powerlifting is the goat

That's what she said.

But jokes aside. I rather be fit and quick than being big and slow. Obviously if you come across some guy with combat sport experience and is way bigger than you, you're fucked. But how often does that happen? Most guys who start fights are useless low life punks you find on the streets. 9/10 can't handle any ground game.

the most appropriate time to use weapons or jump someone is only if your life or a loved one's life is being threatened, then you should resort to those options. If you aren't in that situation and you are the aggressor in a situation where you can clearly avoid it, then either walk away or fight 1v1 and shake hands like a man regardless win or loss.

That's what she said.

But jokes aside. I rather be fit and quick than being big and slow. Obviously if you come across some guy with combat sport experience and is way bigger than you, you're fucked. But how often does that happen? Most guys who start fights are useless low life punks you find on the streets. 9/10 can't handle any ground game.
Honestly nah I prefer big strong and explosive like an NFL player. Obviously not in that realm of athleticism. People usually start shit if you're a smaller guy rather a bigger guy as well, so being big can act as a repellent to wannabe scrawny hood thugs.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Just hit the gym and eat you will be good. OP needs to get on weight gainer and he should be fine.

As for me I’m starting back to bulk mode which gotten easier for me each other

Trending