reasonable/ideal body type for somali guys to aspire to

These two geeljire are fit and attractive. This is what a somali man should look like.
64602996_1634152796714823_470482340225802159_n.jpg

images (44).jpeg

This one above is unrealistic and out of accord with our biology. Its just not sustainable, factor into account our metabolism. I eat triple what my white and bantu counterparts eat yet im still 'under-weight', i put in quotations because its inaccurate to use the same formulae for non-somalis and somalis;we have the worlds highest metabolism. We should focus on being lean and ripped like the guys above, not bulky, because thats unsustainable. We would need to eat several x more than a non-somali to maintain that.

World

VIP
Metabolism is just an excuse underweight people use to justify why they’re skinny.

Scientifically, the difference in metabolism between people is at most like 200 calories, which is only a kitkat bar.

The average amount of calories that an average man eats is probably around 2000-2500. So are you saying that you eat 6000-7500 calories a day and you’re underweight? Lmao.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
These two geeljire are fit and attractive. This is what a somali man should look like.
View attachment 78144
View attachment 78146
This one above is unrealistic and out of accord with our biology. Its just not sustainable, factor into account our metabolism. I eat triple what my white and bantu counterparts eat yet im still 'under-weight', i put in quotations because its inaccurate to use the same formulae for non-somalis and somalis;we have the worlds highest metabolism. We should focus on being lean and ripped like the guys above, not bulky, because thats unsustainable. We would need to eat several x more than a non-somali to maintain that.
lol my body is in between that ultra muscular Abdi and those skinny dudes has my Somali card been revoked?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's nothing wrong with any body size you have, but if you want to gain weight or build muscles, it's possible with the right diet, rest and lifting weights, u can accomplish and achieve the body image that makes u happy :)

Getting a body like that guy's would require 2-3 hours at the gym per day, raising questions about whether this person is employed or how he has so much free time.

Metabolism is just an excuse underweight people use to justify why they’re skinny.

Scientifically, the difference in metabolism between people is at most like 200 calories, which is only a kitkat bar.

The average amount of calories that an average man eats is probably around 2000-2500. So are you saying that you eat 6000-7500 calories a day and you’re underweight? Lmao.
Easily. I would eat several boxrs of zebra cakes. Which is like 1000 calories a box. I would then drink somali shah, which normally contains several cups of sugar, one cup of sugar is 700 calories, i would drink several cans of soda. And that was all at my leisure, snacking, not including the three meals. This was also when i was a middle schooler.

When i actually tried to gain weight imagine even more more calories then that. Saxib i drank several kettles of somali shaah. Now im quite a bit taller than the average person, but the same can be observed in my brother who is 6'1 and many somalis residing in the west. If a cadaan ate a fraction of those sweets he would break the scale.
That study must not be conclusive, they definitely didnt have enough somalis partake.

World

VIP
Easily. I would eat several boxrs of zebra cakes. Which is like 1000 calories a box. I would then drink somali shah, which normally contains several cups of sugar, one cup of sugar is 700 calories, i would drink several cans of soda. And that was all at my leisure, snacking, not including the three meals. This was also when i was a middle schooler.

When i actually tried to gain weight imagine even more more calories then that. Saxib i drank several kettles of somali shaah. Now im quite a bit taller than the average person, but the same can be observed in my brother who is 6'1 and many somalis residing in the west. If a cadaan ate a fraction of those sweets he would break the scale.
That study must not be conclusive, they definitely didnt have enough somalis partake.
So you eat cakes and drink tea and complain about being underweight? Wtf?

I haven’t been gym in 8 months or so and I eat around 2500 calories a day to maintain my weight. If I want to gain weight, I eat 500 calories more and I’ll put on 4-5 pounds a month. There is nothing really hard about it.

603A5D6D-4258-4761-8713-3D032189C95B.jpeg

55F3DF22-0533-454A-A18A-7232C75C4138.jpeg

Most somali guys have this body type.
Somali-teens-basketball-5298e2c6.jpg
635631574660494323-STC-0329-Somali-Youth-BKB-2.JPG.jpg

Rather than aspire to be buff and achieve the bulkiness of whites/bantus, we should be aim to be thin but fit. Lean. Essentially, we should perform body weight excercises while not increasing caloric intake solely to be buff.
images (45).jpeg

This is most ideal for the somali man

Other than for vain, who really cares about your body type? I have seen 130lbs guys destroying 200lbs guys. Being big and muscular won't help you in a street fight. Learning how to fight and be fit in general would. Better take some Somali lagdan and BJJ lessons is what I would opt for.

Trending