Really getting tired of this shit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
As you may or may not know, I go to a very liberal university. It’s not odd to see staff wearing BLM t shirts and the such.

I grow tired of these Black power/culture groups constantly harassing me to join. These xalimoids fawning over these BLM victim Madows was at first odd for me but it’s very funny now ngl :drakelaugh:

As someone with conservative leaning politics, it can be a heavy struggle to be in area intolerant of your beliefs.

I’m going to leave some gentle truths here

Somalis ARE NOT BLACK!!!

Black Americans are descended from slaves emigrated by Atlantic Slave Trade
We are from East African nomads who just began coming to these countries in the masses in the last 30-40ish years. Madow been here since the founding of the country :damn:

they don’t claim us they just want y’all xalimos, y’all don’t seem to understand these madow men don’t give two shits about you or your kind :drakelaugh:

it’s ok to show solidarity but pretending to be one of them is offensive to them and yourself.
Have pride and honor.

wlhi kids these days have no value for culture it’s shocking to me.

love to all! Peace out
Muhammad Bire
president of SL, Somalia, and the Malawax Kingdoms
Victor of the War of the 5 Presidents
General of FaraaxcelNation
Veteran of the Great Dryhump Battles

Keo

VIP
A lot of African Americans don't consider us black anyway and especially now since the rise of the ADOS movement. Any Somali caping for BLM and trying to be black is just going to be humiliated.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A lot of African Americans don't consider us black anyway and especially now since the rise of the ADOS movement. Any Somali caping for BLM and trying to be black is just going to be humiliated.
Honestly. It’s why I have very few Black friends. They will never view you as one, so why be one?
The only thing they appreciate from us is our women :manny:, and xalimos don’t get too gassed cause some people in this earth will f*ck anything moving :drakelaugh:

Keo

VIP
Honestly. It’s why I have very few Black friends. They will never view you as one, so why be one?
The only thing they appreciate from us is our women :manny:, and xalimos don’t get too gassed cause some people in this earth will f*ck anything moving :drakelaugh:
Plus what fucks it up for these type of xalimos is xalimos like these:
They gonna start joining the black feminist crowd next.

Plus what fucks it up for these type of xalimos is xalimos like these:
They gonna start joining the black feminist crowd next.
Its waste of time imo. Its not like black groups ever achieve anything. White people killed blm movement and no one worth their soul associate themselves with blm. Same thing with the new Ados groups coming up. They have a civil war now turning on each other. so these groups go nowhere. Its natural college kids to like them as young people are naive. If you are in your 30s and 40s and follow these people, then you are dumbass.

psyche

To each their own
Race is a social construct that has very little basis in the scientific communities because humans are not able to draw a line that can confidently split the world it to races.

So if there is no rational way to decide if a person is black then how do we do it?

We use societal beliefs in order to form an opinion.

If Society perceives you as black, then you are black.

That is why biracial kids that are white passing would be regarded as white.

This is simply riding the tiger of modernity. You will be bombarded with ideas you disagree with from every angle, remain steadfast friend.

Trending

Latest posts