Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
giphy.gif
:holeup:
Move you creep.

Warya cadcad aka muwalid.
Ha is cajabinin.
Everyone knowns you folks are mostly the midgaan of Arabia.But in Somalia you try to hide this by calling yourselves Asharaf.Just like the Fatimids.Who knows whethwer your ancestors were midgaan or Yahuud.There are alot of Yahuds in Yemen.
To be honest I would go for a Bantu with booty than a muwalid who is a midget with heavy make up.

Hafez

VIP
Warya cadcad aka muwalid.
Ha is cajabinin.
Everyone knowns you folks are mostly the midgaan of Arabia.But in Somalia you try to hide this by calling yourselves Asharaf.Just like the Fatimids.Who knows whethwer your ancestors were midgaan or Yahuud.There are alot of Yahuds in Yemen.
To be honest I would go for a Bantu with booty than a muwalid who is a midget with heavy make up.
We've been accused of being Yahuud soo many times wtf. How? Our elders said we are descendants of Adi ibn Hatim, an aristocratic Arab family not yisrael Ben Shalom.

Why should I hate you?
You aint true Yemeni.
Anigu I wont lose sleep over cad cad. Lets not discuss women.

You folks are soo mixed up that even Yemenis disown you.

You can brag in this forum or to naive lamagodle but the bottomline is in Yemen you know your spot.

Hafez

VIP
Why should I hate you?
You aint true Yemeni.
Anigu I wont lose sleep over cad cad. Lets not discuss women.

You folks are soo mixed up that even Yemenis disown you.

You can brag in this forum or to naive lamagodle but the bottomline is in Yemen you know your spot.
I'm not Yemeni first of all. I'm from an area in Najd that goes by the present name Ha'il in Saudi Arabia. You say we are mixed although we are but we look like Arabs to me I don't know :s

Like Egyptians you look Arabs with the Negroid jawline.
So Know you folks are from Riyaad? So wats next you are next in line to the throne of Al Saud.

Warya just be yourself.

Hafez

VIP
Dude there are many different types of Arabs among the cadcads majority being Yemenis.
:drakewtf:

These are Arabs visiting the grave of my grandfather, the famous Hatim Al-Tay (who the Qabil is named after duhhh)

Wanna come?
obamadatazz

Hafez

VIP
Qat's on me bro. Let them do whatever the heck they want doesn't effect me :) and the Zaydis totally started it.

Hafez

VIP
Zaydis claim to be 'Hashimi'. There's a difference between Hashimi and Hatimi habibi. Besides Egyptians are not Arabs nor are all North Africans. They are e1b majority (they are your bros). Our elders were right when they called them the white Berber and you guys the dark Berber xD turns out, there's scientific evidence.

Hafez

VIP
Btw there's an cadcad Israelite tribe called 'Amraani' from Yemen. Their women are
:ahh:
I'll give you inside information don't tell no one.
:ufdup:

Hafez

VIP
Horta, why do Somalis get butthurt when Cad cads say they aren't Somali? :drakewtf: It's so cringeworthy.
LOL they say we are not Somali and when we tell them our origins they say we are not that too. Don't worry we just popped out of the ground with Semitic features.

Hafez

VIP
Here's a video of A Qurayshite gathering in Makkah (there's xamarcadcads there) you guys seem butthurt that your claims to be Arabs are false now you guys mad? For Arabs, a Qurayshite is a Qurayshite. An Indian Qurayshite called Abul Hasan Hasani was honoured by being given permission to bring anyone he wants inside the ka'aba! Keep being butthurt. The prophet (SAW) had a child that was half Egyptian, he is still a Hashemite.
Jealous boysssss kiss the hand

T

Tokio

niyow waxba ka siya ee cadi iska dhig :wtf:. arab uraysa oo timo badan waxba kama rabno ee :pacspit:

dumarka cadcadka ahna iska hayso, Hablo somaliyeed ba ka buxa caalamkee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts