Realised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
I have nothing in common with Somalis o_O. Their discussions are always within their circle. There's even language barriers when they speak Somali. Completely different with Arabs but I'm used to Somalis, guess I got let that go and move on.

*Packs bags and embarks on camel back to Arabia*

:meleshame:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Reer Benadir will forever and always be Somali , Xamar is ours.

T

Tokio

I have nothing in common with Somalis o_O. Their discussions are always within their circle. There's even language barriers when they speak Somali. Completely different with Arabs but I'm used to Somalis, guess I got let that go and move on.

*Packs bags and embarks on camel back to Arabia*

:meleshame:
ohhh
giphy.gif

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You clearly do since you went out of your way to post that, kiss my hand before I leave the land of the cushite.

Your constant "we are Arab" "dumb Somalis chased us away" "I'm better than you because I'm light skin" is an eyesore. Trust me when I say no one cares about your little irrelevant hybrid clan - this is coming from another laangaab :hehehehe:

Hafez

VIP
Your constant "we are Arab" "dumb Somalis chased us away" "I'm better than you because I'm light skin" is an eyesore. Trust me when I say no one cares about your little irrelevant hybrid clan - this is coming from another laangaab :hehehehe:
Hybrid of Lions you got that right. Are you Bantu btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts