Real Somali Pirate portrayed by barkhad abdi, is the most respected person in prison, from all prisoners of all races and staff

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
they call him pirate while the gov steals and rapes the country its supposed to protect and serve this man did nothing wrong he should be realesed as he did the best he could in a shitty situation

BTW.
He looks more healthy. Skinny faraxs observe, if you eat nutritious and varied meals instead of pasta or a bowl of bariis once per day you can gain weight and look good.. I know as Somalis we have the height but we lack eating nutritious food and also go to the gym damned.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Like I said previously in another thread, Somali pirates are heroes. I can’t believe these dusty yankees labelled them as pirates and the whole world ran with it :francis:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
BTW.
He looks more healthy. Skinny faraxs observe, if you eat nutritious and varied meals instead of pasta or a bowl of bariis once per day you can gain weight and look good.. I know as Somalis we have the height but we lack eating nutritious food and also go to the gym damned.
We love skinny faaraxs no :banderas:skinny faaraxs >>built faaraxs

:dead1: :dead1: Wallahi I’ve never seen a skinny faarax with an calool. Besides it’s always the skinny ones that are good looking:rejoice:

Their are exceptional finemalis that have both face and body.
Picture16.jpg

Trending