Real music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah fr..? You didn't like the Jay Electronica and Big K.R.I.T stuff either?

Lool wtf, how do you od on weed btw?:ayaanswag:
Try eating it the effects gets multiplied by 1000%:holeup:

I was listening to this song
enjoying the never ending repeat of 1:30-43 :whew:
I still do not know it was keep repeating without me touching my phone:what1: but watching it in slow mo while my ears felt vibrant sound:whew:
Then had the stupid idea of watching this young thug video even though my dumbass knew how visually fucked it was when I watch it normally :whoa:
20 seconds in and am already seeing young thug shadow clones:whoa:
The worst was that thing in :58 mark at first I thought it was a monster:mjcry:
Keep in mind my phone edges is none existence so am watching this bs in what looks like zoomed in vr:mindblown:

TooMacaan

VIP
Try eating it the effects gets multiplied by 1000%:holeup:

I was listening to this song
enjoying the never ending repeat of 1:30-43 :whew:
I still do not know it was keep repeating without me touching my phone:what1: but watching it in slow mo while my ears felt vibrant sound:whew:
Then had the stupid idea of watching this young thug video even though my dumbass knew how visually fucked it was when I watch it normally :whoa:
20 seconds in and am already seeing young thug shadow clones:whoa:
The worst was that thing in :58 mark at first I thought it was a monster:mjcry:
Keep in mind my phone edges is none existence so am watching this bs in what looks like zoomed in vr:mindblown:
Are you still high..?:gucciwhat: How is it possible to eat weed?? And nah lol, I'm good; don't need more anxiety issues.
That BrysonT vid tho:jaynerd:, was he using the women as chandeliers @ 1:52?? Tf.
And lmao at 'young thug shadow clones' :dead::deadmanny:

Are you still high..?:gucciwhat: How is it possible to eat weed?? And nah lol, I'm good; don't need more anxiety issues.
That BrysonT vid tho:jaynerd:, was he using the women as chandeliers @ 1:52?? Tf.
And lmao at 'young thug shadow clones' :dead::deadmanny:
It was weeks ago it only lasts 24-48 hours:mjhaps:
Look up how to cook it online :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending