Ratata boy is back with a vengeance

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its a bit mad that this kid is only 17, there is no proof he is gay but you guys are trying to shove that label down his throat.

You can say that you don't like the fact that his mannerisms does appear to be a bit feminine, but calling him gay is wrong on so many levels.
You got a point its kind of rude how people are calling a little kid gay because of the way he talks smh :snoop:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
At this point, its like they want him to gay.

Somalis and scapegoats

CWsKhoZWsAAgc_Q.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn. Shall we start scamming them?

Just pretend you're a oppressed khanis. Someone give me a photo of their fob cousin and i'll do it. I'll pretend i'm on forced dhaqan celis for kahnis behaviour.

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol:
You will make millions off these LGBT loving Xalimooz:stevej:

Will call it khaniisfishing:ohhhdamn:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
First these Xaarlimos got used for MacDonalds delivery service, now we get free phones :mjlol::lolbron::pachah1:
Nah for real. Jump on the twitter group chat. We planning a massive heist on these gullible idiots boys.

Might aswell teach them a lesson.

:drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
First these Xaarlimos got used for MacDonalds delivery service, now we get free phones :mjlol::lolbron::pachah1:
Will use your pics and Ill run the account, will split the profit 50/50 deal? :mjpls:

Finna get the bag from these Xalimoz:siilaanyolaugh:

TekNiKo

VIP
Nah for real. Jump on the twitter group chat. We planning a massive heist on these gullible idiots boys.

Might aswell teach them a lesson.

:drakelaugh:
Brother whats your twitter? I will follow you, we can do a massive psyop:mjlaugh:

Xaruun

VIP
Will use your pics and Ill run the account, will split the profit 50/50 deal? :mjpls:

Finna get the bag from these Xalimoz:siilaanyolaugh:
Rah, we could actually pull bare P if we pull this off. But I don’t need to send pics. Just find some qaniis fob of google images, it’s that easy. Don’t underestimate the retardation of 68 iq delivery xaarlimos

Xaruun

VIP
Honestly God knows what he is, but i'm not going to say he is something he potentially isn't.

Some people just have low testosterone and they can't help it. Bullying him online saying this or that doesn't help anyone does it?
So you’re calling him low test? That’s the rudest thing I head about him thus far. It’s one thing to call him gay, another to call him high estrogen but you just called him a permanent failure of a man. You’re too peak

You even referred to him as ‘what he is’ instead of who. How can you claim the moral high ground when you spewed out all that tripe?

Trending

Latest posts