Ratata boy is back with a vengeance

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's due to all the attention these ratchet ass hoes been giving him. Why couldn't he atleast be pewdiepie level khanis.

:susp:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy is so gay my nigga what the f*ck :urgh::wtf:
Even his hooyo couldnt stop him from comimg back, he was snitched on and lost his phone, guess what? Xalimos donated on gofundme to continue his antics:hemad:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Even his hooyo couldnt stop him from comimg back, he was snitched on and lost his phone, guess what? Xalimos donated on gofundme to continue his antics:hemad:
Damm halimos are insane I can't believe they started a go fund me to get him a phone since he's mom confiscated it

They really wanna turn us gay so they can humiliate us

Some women are evil, they gave him the confidence to do this, poor guy. This is the problem with young faraxs today, they lack father figures and male role models in their life and manhood is defined by how many confirmation you get on social media by little girls. He is the typ of guy that will later make videos on YouTube: "Why do women never give good nice guys a chance." I hope someome tells him, what he is doing is wrong, without insulting that fella, he seems to be very young.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damm halimos are insane I can't believe they started a go fund me to get him a phone since he's mom confiscated it

They really wanna turn us gay so they can humiliate us
These Xalimos are jeering him on to become something he might have never been. Notice how they ignore the straight Somali men and insult them on twitter but promote the queer ones?

I noticed him and AkafiAli both were getting huge boosts from Xalimo RTs :vqbuyv0:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They're getting pissed off when their dukes ask them to donate money to hebel in somalia for the drought but they immediately drop 100$ so this can make tiktoks :mjlol::kodaksmiley:

Damn they’re donating to a khaniis who probably isn’t poor instead of helping the people back home :kanyehmm:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
These Xalimos are jeering him on to become something he might have never been. Notice how they ignore the straight Somali men and insult them on twitter but promote the queer ones?

I noticed him and AkafiAli both were getting huge boosts from Xalimo RTs :vqbuyv0:
:damn:its a halimo planned anti farax operation

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
This kid isnt that sus, where was your energy when
@NotMyL posted the disgusting fob that haunted my dreams for a week straight?

You know, the fat nigga that was talking about Paris, LaNDaN etc etc

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Damn. Shall we start scamming them?

Just pretend you're a oppressed khanis. Someone give me a photo of their fob cousin and i'll do it. I'll pretend i'm on forced dhaqan celis for kahnis behaviour.

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol:

Xaruun

VIP
So this is it, a somali soyboy.
He even does the quintessential scream:

hqdefault.jpg

Its a bit mad that this kid is only 17, there is no proof he is gay but you guys are trying to shove that label down his throat.

You can say that you don't like the fact that his mannerisms does appear to be a bit feminine, but calling him gay is wrong on so many levels.

Trending

Latest posts