Ratata boy is back with a vengeance

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Delete that post fast. You just exposed yourself
HE ISNT BUT SO WHAT IF HE WAS

LET HIM BE
LET HIM LIVE

MY ONLY PROBLEM IS FUNDING HIM A PHONE PEOPLE BACK HOME ARE DYING THOSE HALIMOS ARE WRONG FOR THAT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT DROUGHT BACK HOME

Xaruun

VIP
HE ISNT BUT SO WHAT IF HE WAS

LET HIM BE
LET HIM LIVE

MY ONLY PROBLEM IS FUNDING HIM A PHONE PEOPLE BACK HOME ARE DYING THOSE HALIMOS ARE WRONG FOR THAT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT DROUGHT BACK HOME
Nobody gives a f*ck about him. The twitter xaarlimos are pissing everybody off though.

So you’re calling him low test? That’s the rudest thing I head about him thus far. It’s one thing to call him gay, another to call him high estrogen but you just called him a permanent failure of a man. You’re too peak

You even referred to him as ‘what he is’ instead of who. How can you claim the moral high ground when you spewed out all that tripe?

I haven't said anything rude. Saying he is homosexual is 10 times worse.

It is a fact of life that some people have low T and they can't help it and for all we know he could be as well. Again, i'm not sure but that could be the reason why he behaves the way he does or it is simply the way he is.

The thing is, when we accuse him of being homo, we are accusing him of committing a major sin that is loathsome to Allah. Being low T is not immoral or haraam. They just can't help it. Either way, I think we should just leave him alone. He is only 17 and he could grow out of this phase.

Basically, people should allow him to live his life without threats and abuse.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

It is a fact of life that some people have low T and they can't help it and for all we know he could be as well. Again, i'm not sure but that could be the reason why he behaves the way he does or it is simply the way he is.

The thing is, when we accuse him of being homo, we are accusing him of committing a major sin that is loathsome to Allah. Being low T is not immoral or haraam. They just can't help it. Either way, I think we should just leave him alone. He is only 17 and he could grow out of this phase.

No one is threatening him hes just a gay ass nigga not that big a deal :draketf::kanyeshrug:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

let him live but i just dont like funding a phone 4 him people are dying we need to help back home with the drought instead of funding entertainment

Xaruun

VIP

To be honest, people who post pure cringe like he did, deserve to deal with the consequences. The internet isn’t a massive hugbox.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Be careful who u guys start labeling because a kid who is just discovering himself might take ur suggestion and start believing it. Besides, I really don’t understand the fuss over his videos. Let him be :)

Trending

Latest posts