Rapper Top5 harasses miskeen madow girl

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
ewww, who‘s this nobody? Ufff
Yall need to stop giving these lowlives a platform ufff

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
ewww, who‘s this nobody? Ufff
Yall need to stop giving these lowlives a platform ufff
he's an honorable geeljire who has made a name for him self in inn canada as a rapper/ scientist he rapps in the day inorder to support his scientific endavours stop capping nigga :fittytousand:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
he's an honorable geeljire who has made a name for him self in inn canada as a rapper/ scientist he rapps in the day inorder to support his scientific endavours stop capping nigga :fittytousand:

Yaroow, dhiiga ha igu kicin, plssss don‘t get me started :ohlord:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This guy Top5 gets a lot of women and smashes a lot of chicks and he looks like a 5’5 FOB :silanyolaugh: this guys existence and rap career is just funny and unique. He’s like a comedian troll rapper.

he's an true inspiration a started from the bottom now we here as drake puts it :fittytousand: :mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He converted his best friend to Islam mashallah y'all hating on him but I bet y'all never done anything like that keep judging a book by its cover :wow:

Top5 most popping Somali rapper in the world and these reer UK bums can't stand to see it :wow:
The only reer uk Somali rappers I know of is these guys 38 x Alz

They get way more views then Top5 but they’re only known in the UK mostly They don’t have the swag, charisma, character like reer USA and reer Canada Faarax rappers. It’s funny listening to reer Uk Somali rappers especially the “roadman” slang Lol.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The only reer uk Somali rappers I know of is these guys 38 x Alz

They get way more views then Top5 but they’re only known in the UK mostly They don’t have the swag, charisma, character like reer USA and reer Canada Faarax rappers. It’s funny listening to reer Uk Somali rappers especially the “roadman” slang Lol.
London has much bigger population than Toronto too that's why they got more views put it to proper scaling then top5 does better numbers and there's also consistency these guys have one 11M and then the rest of their shyt barely passes 2-3M while majority of top5 songs hit 1-4M.

Most surprising is king lilmo and zr those guys hit like near 2M in minny that's impressive

London has much bigger population than Toronto too that's why they got more views put it to proper scaling then top5 does better numbers and there's also consistency these guys have one 11M and then the rest of their shyt barely passes 2-3M while majority of top5 songs hit 1-4M.

Most surprising is king lilmo and zr those guys hit like near 2M in minny that's impressive
Yeah lilmo and ZR could have made it, but they kinda fell off because they were procrastinating and got too caught up in drugs and the streets. Lil Ebro is another big rapper, I actually met him in real life at this Somali cultural youth event in cedar-riverside, his name is Ibrahim. He beat an attempted murder case in 2018. It’s a tie between reer MN and reer Tdot when it comes too Street music.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yeah lilmo and ZR could have made it, but they kinda fell off because they were procrastinating and got too caught up in drugs and the streets. Lil Ebro is another big rapper, I actually met him in real life at this Somali cultural youth event in cedar-riverside, his name is Ibrahim. He beat an attempted murder case in 2018. It’s a tie between reer MN and reer Tdot when it comes too Street music.

Reer MN have some real demons on the streets walle UK rappers all are virgins in the streets but reer MN and Tdot have actual bodies on them and don't cap in their raps even this skinny warya caught a body when he was 17 he's doing time in xabsi rn

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This is why no one takes Canadian serious. How is a midget a hard man? Only in Canada
This isn't the 90s you stupid fukk you don't have to be "on it" to be a rapper. Even then toronto rappers are more.on it than reer UK a lot of them have atleast 1 bodies and there's a few with 4+ bodies on them no UK mali rapper has a single body :mjlol:

Top5 isn't hard or with the shyts but none of us claim that he is. His music is good so people bump it it's simple lol

Trending

Latest posts