Rapper PNB Rock CAUGHT LACKIN after his girl post their location on date

Who wants to bet that she will move on in life with another dude give it 2 weeks

These H*es ain’t loyal

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Very sad I was a fan of his music and was hoping he’d pull through smh he was also Muslim so AUN

Muslim kulaha. I was chilling last week with a Jamaican drug dealer in Manchester in a laundry mat whilst drying clothes.

I befriend sheiks. Doctors and drug dealers easily due to my presidential charms and manners and charisma. Say Masha Allah.

he took the shahada twice and both times left because he missed girls. Drinking and night club and gets girls pregnant for fun. Dozens of them.

nowadays it’s fashionable to say I am Muslim but these Fufu are masters of not giving a single hoot about practising in real life

same with Cadaans. I went to uni with many white and black converts who have left the deen afterwards.

Their intention was to pop the cherry of a clueless useless docil in a marriage for for months then kick her ass. Usually a stubborn cluelessly Somali virgin docil cheap and clean ah by pretending he is Muslim. Just to get malab.

and they always left the deen because they missed haraam malab. Drinking and parting. Haraam malab is addictive they say

black Americans have made it fashionable to claim I am Muslim but they never practice and continue doing their xaraam deeds

clueless kids don’t fall for this. 95% of the time a man whose ancestors used to drink and party with girls will always miss it and go back to his ancestral ways.

Last edited:
Muslim kulaha. I was chilling last week with a Jamaican drug dealer in laundry mat

he took the shahada twice and both times left because he missed girls. Drinking and night club

nowadays it’s fashionable to say I am Muslim but these Fufu are masters of not giving a single hoot about practising in real life

same with Cadaans. I went to uni with many white and black converts who have left the deen afterwards. Their intention was to pop the cherry of a clueless useless docil in a marriage for for months then kick her ass. Usually a stubborn cluelessly Somali virgin docil cheap and clean ah

and they always left the deen because they missed malab. Drinking and parting. Haraam malab

black Americans have made it fashionable to claim I am Muslim but they never practice and continue doing their xaraam deeds

clueless kids don’t fall for this. 95% of the time a man whose ancestors used to drink and party with girls will always miss it and go back to his ancestral ways.
Why do people continue to push this meme? :bell:

This has to be an exaggeration because I never saw this situation happen irl.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Normally I would give my condolences to dead people but I dont sympathize with useless and low-life gangsters.

Whether the fact that he is muslim, Allah knows best.
Live like a gangster, die like a gangster. :francis:
He wasn’t a gangster. He wasn’t in Gangs.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Vice did a good video on these types of robberies, these thieves stalk social media to catch you slipping. She should’ve known better especially with the watches and shit he was wearing

She didn’t post him though. She posted the food

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Despite her being a clear witness to the crime, the criminals didn't kill her.
They were at a public restaurant with many people. He wasn’t the one iced out.
The robber could’ve already been there, many other people were there and could’ve called someone. His car might’ve attracted someone from the outside.
Y’all blame her but ain’t asking why his ass was at a hood diner. He himself has said in interviews that LA is crazy for black celebs. Yet he said he can’t stay away from the hood.

GuanYu

Custom title
AUN
It's very premature to Place blame on his girlfriend. The chef in the back could've dialed, or the people around him.
LA is a gangster city, When the whole LAPD telling you we can not guarantee your safety, that tells you alot of the state the city is in.

They were at a public restaurant with many people. He wasn’t the one iced out.
The robber could’ve already been there, many other people were there and could’ve called someone. His car might’ve attracted someone from the outside.
Y’all blame her but ain’t asking why his ass was at a hood diner. He himself has said in interviews that LA is crazy for black celebs. Yet he said he can’t stay away from the hood.
You literally only took one part of my entire argument. Whatever man. All I know is that there was proof that he told her that she needed to know how to act in public. She didn't listen, made a dumb decision, and it costed him his life. It's as simple as that.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You literally only took one part of my entire argument. Whatever man. All I know is that there was proof that he told her that she needed to know how to act in public. She didn't listen, made a dumb decision, and it costed him his life. It's as simple as that.
But we don’t know that

Idk who this dude is but why move around without bodyguards if you got niggas on your ass wanting to murder you?

also why did they kill him?

World

VIP
Idk who this dude is but why move around without bodyguards if you got niggas on your ass wanting to murder you?

also why did they kill him?
I don’t think he has people wanting to murder him. He was a famous person wearing jewellery worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, driving an expensive car, and going to the hoods of LA to get something to eat. He got robbed and it probably went wrong, leading to him getting killed.

I don’t think he has people wanting to murder him. He was a famous person wearing jewellery worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, driving an expensive car, and going to the hoods of LA to get something to eat. He got robbed and it probably went wrong, leading to him getting killed.
I bet he went to the hood to prove he ain't scared. Anyways, his time was up.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
If she did line him it checks out. Calling or texting the killers would leave incriminating evidence but a post on an Ig story showing off the food ur eating wouldn’t raise much suspicion.

The real question is if what she did was a genuine mistake or if she did it so well that it appears that way.

Trending