Rapper PNB Rock CAUGHT LACKIN after his girl post their location on date

these rappers keep baiting themselves on IG. Same way pop smoke died. His address was leaked on his main page.

if you rap about the streets,guns,violence,gang and hood don’t be surprised to see a hood rat trying to make a statement killing you

90% of the violence amongst the African American community is negatively influenced from Hip Hop artists

004F1DB5-4BA8-434A-8B33-2F99492FC77D.jpeg

Last edited:
Is deep this is the kind of situations of how many young somalis loose their lifes .
More times the pigeon brain gyaldems dont think about the consequences of giving out your location to the world .
Rest in peace rakiim hasheem Allen all I got to say is
Dj Khaled GIF

The brother made some good tunes

Normally I would give my condolences to dead people but I dont sympathize with useless and low-life gangsters.

Whether the fact that he is muslim, Allah knows best.
Live like a gangster, die like a gangster. :francis:

Normally I would give my condolences to dead people but I dont sympathize with useless and low-life gangsters.

Not a nice thing to say tbh you don't know what was in his heart. You don't need to sympathize but now a kid lost their father you don't have to be evil about it.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala

Allah knows best but we should not judge. You do have some truth though he picked this life style but no one deserves death unjustified

He was a Muslim and died as one. Despite the life he lived, he believed in tawheed. Make dua for him as it would benefit him and you in the akhira

Fellas do NOT allow your girl to post pics of your date until AFTER the date is over with
:kanyehmm:
You think we have people after us who want to murder us? Posting location on a date is such an innocent thing the average person don’t even think about it. The fact that this AA man has some men from his own community who are willing to murder him the moment they get a chance is just sad

Trending

Latest posts