Rape as a War Weapon in The Ogaden Region

guys have you watched this documentary HOWS ETHIOPIA GETTING AWAY WITH ALL THIS SHIT ?
Right now the best thing we can do for our people in the Ogaden is to have them move outta badiyo and into Somali only cities within the ogaden. This nomadic culture has to stop because it puts us in a position where we are spread out to thin . When we are together as a unit we are stronger.

Last edited:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Rape has been used as a weapon of war throughout the Horn for decades, probably centuries. Thing is it can only proliferate in civil wars rather than intergovernmental wars (very prevalent during the Tigray War and ‘91 in Somalia)

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It's in Ethiopia's and Kenya's interest to have a weak Somalia as their neighbours if you have a weak poor barely functioning government this is what's gonna continue to happen may Somalia rise from the ashes one day

Amber

A blessed human
Right now I am weak to what they are doing to our Somali blood. My heart weeps with our tortured women and children. May Allah protect them from all evil, Allahumma ameen

Is there a way I could send donations?

Do they take the women while the men in the family are around? Is this still happening to this day?

Thank you for posting this. It’s informative. I didn’t know about this. This is really heartbreaking. No doubt, the xoolo who do this will get their punishment.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Right now I am weak to what they are doing to our Somali blood. My heart weeps with our tortured women and children. May Allah protect them from all evil, Allahumma ameen

Is there a way I could send donations?
We should retaliate by doing it to the oromos(high chance they have aids tho)living in bosaso and Garowe Majertens ain’t gonna let this slide

Trending