[Rant] Lost Cause

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I think its time for us to set our priorities straight and recognise the bleak reality.

I believe it is useless to debate qabayalad online with someone older than 30. The vast majority of those who were able to witness the civil war still carry psychological scars from it and have great mistrust of those who do not belong to their qabil or subclan. They require mental health help because they cannot be made to sense or rationalise their thoughts.

The older generation is trying to pass on this curse to the younger generation by hiring them to take part in their petty wars which will also traumatise them.

There are plenty of youngers online who fight over qabil trying to emulate the politics they inherited. They are the most foolish they have seen the impact qabilism has had on society yet they think they are going to win if they play the game right. Qabayaled is a no winner game. The โ€œWinnerโ€ will only gain a tower of rubble taller than the rest of the losers.

Its either total unity amongst Somalis or Extinction

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1694653553145.png

Germany made the nazi flag illegal, yet the cause of the Somali civil war and the clanism that exists from it, some Somalis celebrate. Im 35, and I donโ€™t think Somalis are going to accept or take accountability for the cause of the civil war.

if we donโ€™t address the root cause of the civil war, even if there is stability in Somalia, the โ€œalphabet organizationsโ€ around the world can cause instability with 2 sticks of chewing gum and an expired coupon.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Germany made the nazi flag illegal, yet the cause of the Somali civil war and the clanism that exists from it, some Somalis celebrate. Im 35, and I donโ€™t think Somalis are going to accept or take accountability for the cause of the civil war.

if we donโ€™t address the root cause of the civil war, even if there is stability in Somalia, the โ€œalphabet organizationsโ€ around the world can cause instability with 2 sticks of chewing gum and an expired coupon.
Exactly when building a house you would want to build it on stable grounds and strong foundations. Qabil is not a stable political structure it will always eventually lead to conflict.

It should be easy for us somalis we have 1 languages, culture, ethnicity and deen. How has Ethiopia managed to stay stable longer than us ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Internet Nomad

VIP

NidarNidar

Punisher
Federal structure is the only way and we need to dissolve the 4.5 rule, all Somalian people are equal, be they ethnic Somali, mixed or those born from foreign parents, everyone needs equal representation federally.

I think its time for us to set our priorities straight and recognise the bleak reality.

I believe it is useless to debate qabayalad online with someone older than 30. The vast majority of those who were able to witness the civil war still carry psychological scars from it and have great mistrust of those who do not belong to their qabil or subclan. They require mental health help because they cannot be made to sense or rationalise their thoughts.

The older generation is trying to pass on this curse to the younger generation by hiring them to take part in their petty wars which will also traumatise them.

There are plenty of youngers online who fight over qabil trying to emulate the politics they inherited. They are the most foolish they have seen the impact qabilism has had on society yet they think they are going to win if they play the game right. Qabayaled is a no winner game. The โ€œWinnerโ€ will only gain a tower of rubble taller than the rest of the losers.

Bro just called entire fkd forum mentally ill :russ: :russ: :russ:

Internet Nomad

VIP
Bro just called entire fkd forum mentally ill :russ: :russ: :russ:
How else do you explain the phenomena of the FKD board. I swear i have seen accounts who only interact with the FKD board and donโ€™t even interact with the rest of the site.

Any time history is brought up it always ends up in Qabil / haplogroup conversations. These niggas taught themselves Science so they bring their Qabayaaled to the next level.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Federal structure is the only way and we need to dissolve the 4.5 rule, all Somalian people are equal, be they ethnic Somali, mixed or those born from foreign parents, everyone needs equal representation federally.
The Republic of Somalia

How else do you explain the phenomena of the FKD board. I swear i have seen accounts who only interact with the FKD board and donโ€™t even interact with the rest of the site.

Any time history is brought up it always ends up in Qabil / haplogroup conversations. These niggas taught themselves Science so they bring their Qabayaaled to the next level.
The war gave them a mental scar fr or they are people with nothing in life except their qabil.
What Siad Barre did in the early days was outright banning any form of conflict or disagreement on the basis of qabil. Being a qabiiliste was like being a nazi nowadays.

Somalia is gone, the intellectuals and elders have all been killed, banished or fled. Itโ€™s been 33 years. Your grandparents didnt get too enjoy retirement back home, your parents wasnt able to enjoy their early 20s and chase their dreams. You yourself is born in the west and so will your kids. Thatโ€™s nearly 4 generations whose experienced a dysfunctional community & country.

Itโ€™s much easier for Somalis too compete through qabyaalad, lets be honest. Were a 4th world country. Ethiopia have built a dam who today controll our water. Forget about competing with other ajnabis the africans are 30+ years ahead of us. Itโ€™s a coping strategy. The hate betwen Somalis is worse than the one betwen yahuud and palestinians. Put two Somalis on a mic and two yahuud/palestinians and see for yourself.

We all know what the problem is :francis:
EgmElOuXsAAiKV-.png

Internet Nomad

VIP
Somalia is gone, the intellectuals and elders have all been killed, banished or fled. Itโ€™s been 33 years. Your grandparents didnt get too enjoy retirement back home, your parents wasnt able to enjoy their early 20s and chase their dreams. You yourself is born in the west and so will your kids. Thatโ€™s nearly 4 generations whose experienced a dysfunctional community & country.

Itโ€™s much easier for Somalis too compete through qabyaalad, lets be honest. Were a 4th world country. Ethiopia have built a dam who today controll our water. Forget about competing with other ajnabis the africans are 30+ years ahead of us. Itโ€™s a coping strategy. The hate betwen Somalis is worse than the one betwen yahuud and palestinians. Put two Somalis on a mic and two yahuud/palestinians and see for yourself.
Intellectual are not finate factor they are constant repeating feature of society. Its our job to spread awareness to the younger generations and educate anyone who is willing to listen.

Like i said competing through qabyaalad will always lead to war. Its like leaving 5 Dogs who are hostile to each other to compete for food in a closed room.

If Somalia would get on the right tracks we would easily outpace other african nations. Just look how entrepreneurial the Somali people are without a stable government.

Our situation is nowhere as dire as the Palestine situation. We dont have multiple countries opposing our existence and occupying our land illegally.

Intellectual are not finate factor they are constant repeating feature of society. Its our job to spread awareness to the younger generations and educate anyone who is willing to listen.
I disagree, intellectual people are in charge of every succesful country/community, once youโ€™ve banished them and got greedy odeyaal and warlords who hold power itโ€™s over. Theyโ€™ve managed to brainwash the whole community and its evident when you see say wallahi kids spewing tribal hate in English.

Thereโ€™s no space for our intellectuals too operate in Somalia, we had SYL which today is a pipe dream even through we have alot more experienced and educated diaspora Somalis but if they go back home it just end up like Hodan AUN.
Like i said competing through qabyaalad will always lead to war. Its like leaving 5 Dogs who are hostile to each other to compete for food in a closed room.
You can compete through qabyaalad if itโ€™s positive. Build your cities, companies like (hormuud, dahabshiil , hass petroleum). However somalis use it in the wrong way.
If Somalia would get on the right tracks we would easily outpace other african nations. Just look how entrepreneurial the Somali people are without a stable government.
Whatโ€™s so entrepreneurial about Somalis? the whole economy relies on money transfer from diaspora and importing basic necessities which they resale.

Even our livestock market is a joke, they rather ship awhole animal than process it and sell it in smaller packages. Ive been back home and only thing holding Somalia together is the diaspora money sent back.
Our situation is nowhere as dire as the Palestine situation. We dont have multiple countries opposing our existence and occupying our land illegally.
Itโ€™s much worse, Look through any quality of life metric and compare it. furthermore both nfd and ogadenia are occupied. Even Somalia is since you got Amisom ( camel corps).

Internet Nomad

VIP
I disagree, intellectual people are in charge of every succesful country/community, once youโ€™ve banished them and got greedy odeyaal and warlords who hold power itโ€™s over. Theyโ€™ve managed to brainwash the whole community and its evident when you see say wallahi kids spewing tribal hate in English.

Thereโ€™s no space for our intellectuals too operate in Somalia, we had SYL which today is a pipe dream even through we have alot more experienced and educated diaspora Somalis but if they go back home it just end up like Hodan AUN.
Thats why you need to create a movement from the ground up. You need to convince the people to join your cause not the odeyaal. They are the mental equivalent of a stone. They are never going to budge.

Multiple talented diaspora somalis could work from abroad and dominate the Somali algorithm if they tried. Constant pro union rhetoric would spread like wildfire.

Hodan AUN was able to educate many people but imagine there was 100 Hodans the change they could bring about would be revolutionary.

Whatโ€™s so entrepreneurial about Somalis? the whole economy relies on money transfer from diaspora and importing basic necessities which they resale.

Even our livestock market is a joke, they rather ship awhole animal than process it and sell it in smaller packages. Ive been back home and only thing holding Somalia together is the diaspora money sent back.

Any place that has a sizeable somali population has many somali owned markets and even politicians who are somali in the system.

Even in Africa you see Somalis dominating in kenya Somali region. There are videos of Somali truck drivers all the way in congo.

What i mean by entrepreneurship is that without a stable government somalis have worked to improve and thrive where ever they are.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Somalis have unity when it comes to the republic.

the only outliers are SNM, they lost to ssc which will bring the republic to the north western regions.

at the moment we are building our institution's up, the thing is that no one trust the other.

we did not have a reconciliation process nor a tribunal for the war criminals.

on top of that we are in a political war, centralism vs federalism.

where certain tribes want to centralize the governing system so they can produce their own kacaan.

if you want to see who wants a stable somalia or who does not.

just look at their own regions, at the moment the only places in the repubic that want law and order is PL alone which breaks my stone cold heart.

the other regional leaders want a power rush instead of governing their territories.

so no do not talk every somali down, but the ones who don't want to move forward.

the crazy part is that PL is not doing great either, it is just a bit better than the rest.

the standards are very low at the moment.

however if the following tribes unite politically the republic is saved:

the Hawiye en Darood, Dir has berbera however isaaq's see themselves a a whole tribe instead of dir, if they change that perhaps,

but if hawiye and darood work together on federalism we will be out if this mess in a decade.

if you want to blame certain tribes it is these two sadly, the rest are kept as hostages in this mess.

AS cannot exist if these two work togheter.

if they work togheter we can once again have a powerful military.
a strong foreign policy etc....

all of it rests on the shoulder of those two.

Isaaq's can join if they stop their upholding their crazy snm manifesto and let reer konfur go from their AS wrath.

Trending