RANKING SOMALI PRESIDENTS

AY was the best president. He feverishly opposed the people with underwear on their face with the shahada on their flag. Underwear sniffing in public and the shahada don’t go hand in hand. Bastards

Sheikh Sharif was the worst because his vision was (and still is) the Afghanistan of Africa.
Alhamdulillah AY managed to save Somalia from those evil terrorists who were bombing and killing people! Good thing Somalia experienced such prosperity and peace during the late 2000s and 2010s, amirite?
20240317_192130.jpg

Aden Cadde & Cabdi Rashid Sharmarke. The worst are Afweyne & AY for obvious reasons. The rest are more or less the same. No notable achievements or breakthrough. Shiekh Sharif failed to save the ICU and reach a consensus with TFG without Ethiopian boots on his neck. He was the president during liberation of Xamar but than it was AMISOM not his own government or militia. Same with HSM, despite leading the first internationally recognized government there was very little progress. His only feat is taking Kenya to court over the maritime borders. Farmajo was the same, perhaps his notable mark is starting the process of debt forgiveness and strengthening the SNA. His term however was marred with internal squabbles. The 2nd term of HSM is yet to be over but we can all agree he did a remarkable job with the counteroffensive against the terrorists capturing swaths of territory by supporting Xawadle even though it largely lost steam and some villages were recaptured by Al Shabaab.

I noticed no one remembers Mahdi Ali or Abdi Qassim Salad anymore. Especially Mahdi he kinda vanished from headlines after Caydiid's death. I was surprised when he died out of COVID few years ago I thought he already died in mid 2000's. Mahdi failed to decisively defeat Caydiid and form a government. Under his presidency the Warlords carve up Mogadishu into enclaves. Salad was a president by name only and was routinely being bullied by the various Warlords and clan militia's. I'd put Salad above Mahdi though because at least he didn't actively exasperate the civil war. A neutral politician.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Alhamdulillah AY managed to save Somalia from those evil terrorists who were bombing and killing people! Good thing Somalia experienced such prosperity and peace during the late 2000s and 2010s, amirite?
View attachment 321177
This was being caused by Sheikh Sharif the terrorist. He told them to stop when he was in office.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
  1. Aden Cadde
  2. Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaarke
  3. Cabdullahi Yusuf
  4. Sheekh Shariif
  5. Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud
  6. Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo
  7. Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xasan
  8. Maxamed Siyaad Barre

siad barre as number 1 lmao whole reason why everything is a mess is because of this guy
No, don’t blame Siad Barre. The country is in a dire state because of Aided and his thugs. When Siad left the country, instead of building it and establishing a new government, they decided to kill Darood people, demolish Xamar, rob banks, and burn seed storages. This eventually led to famines, with hundreds of thousands starving. They even blocked food from coming in. They are the reason Somalis are scattered in the West now.

Aden Cadde & Cabdi Rashid Sharmarke. The worst are Afweyne & AY for obvious reasons. The rest are more or less the same. No notable achievements or breakthrough. Shiekh Sharif failed to save the ICU and reach a consensus with TFG without Ethiopian boots on his neck. He was the president during liberation of Xamar but than it was AMISOM not his own government or militia. Same with HSM, despite leading the first internationally recognized government there was very little progress. His only feat is taking Kenya to court over the maritime borders. Farmajo was the same, perhaps his notable mark is starting the process of debt forgiveness and strengthening the SNA. His term however was marred with internal squabbles. The 2nd term of HSM is yet to be over but we can all agree he did a remarkable job with the counteroffensive against the terrorists capturing swaths of territory by supporting Xawadle even though it largely lost steam and some villages were recaptured by Al Shabaab.
I can feel the darood hate through the screen

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Cabdullahi Yusuf re-started the Somali state. He insisted that he sit inside Villa Somalia by hook or by crook, as was his right as president. Every single man who opposed him deserved to be killed.

1. Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud
  2. Aden Cadde
  3. Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xasan
  4. Sheekh Shariif
  5. Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo
  6. Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaarke
  7. Cabdullahi Yusuf
  8. Maxamed Siyaad Barre
I put HSM above Aden Cadde because HSM inherited a non existent government in the midst of a civil war, insurgency, foreign interference and established several maamul goboleeds and built the foundations for the federal government.

All while the pesky MJ work to undermine the central government at every opportunity.

Last edited:
This was being caused by Sheikh Sharif the terrorist.
Did you check the years? His organization largely ceased to exist after 2006 and he had no control over the extremist elements that commit those attacks. That was all Godane and Al Afghani that caused those bombings.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somali politicians afterAden Adde and
Abdirashid Shermarke are legit subpar at best and absolute dog shit at worse. The nation deserves so much better

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
all these different special interests all combining into disliking my posts stupid idiots Somalia will only progress with an iron fist with friendly relations with the west (Friendly so we dont DIE)

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Idiots think we wouldve been all nice and dandy with aden cadde and shermake, look around. Coups were happening ALL around africa. Colonial strutted governments failed. Somalia got off easy with getting siad barre even with all his flaws... Now we have qabilists bickering and half somali ex muslims bums all ganging up on me

Abaq

VIP
I have no dog in this fight so I couldn't care less. But I find the Hawiyes hating on Abdullahi Yusuf funny. It took Abdullahi Yusuf to re-estabkish a government in Xamar, when two hawiyes before him (Cali Mahdi abd Cabdiqaasim Salaad) both failed. Call him what you want, but he gave you a reason to say unukaa leh

What is the criteria? Besides, should it not be PMs as the Heads of the Executive Branch, instead of Presidents. With their being no benchmarks, it is just 4.
  • Adam Cabdulle (SYL): Transitional from independence in contentious times.
  • Sharma'arke (SYL): Pivotal time for the new nation facing its first war.
  • C/llahi Yusuf: Re-establishing the 3rd republic.
  • Sh Shariif: Continuation, which is where the nation stays still with very little discernible advancements to speak of. This does not negate small diplomatic steps by Farmaajo. HSM poses the greatest threat and test to the continuation.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
I have no dog in this fight so I couldn't care less. But I find the Hawiyes hating on Abdullahi Yusuf funny. It took Abdullahi Yusuf to re-estabkish a government in Xamar, when two hawiyes before him (Cali Mahdi abd Cabdiqaasim Salaad) both failed. Call him what you want, but he gave you a reason to say unukaa leh
Abdullahi Yusuf was a nobody; he just gets d*ck rided because he's one of your kind.

Cabdullahi Yusuf re-started the Somali state. He insisted that he sit inside Villa Somalia by hook or by crook, as was his right as president. Every single man who opposed him deserved to be killed.

I degrees. There was 2 governments being set at that time one by Djibouti another by Ethiopia, the Ethiopian supported Government prevailed and gained international recognition as Transitional Federal Government (TFG) However, on the ground, the sole organization that held populous support and grassroot legitimacy across much of south Somalia were the Islamic Court Union (ICU) Abdillahi Yusuf was seen as a controversial figure not different from secular Warlord coalition known as ARPCT (Alliance for the Restoration of Peace and Counter-Terrorism) who terrorized central & southern Somalia during the 14 years post Afweyne overthrow. Instead of AY using his position as leader of TFG and the Warlord Alliance to reach a compromise with moderate majority of ICU, he opt for military option calling in Ethiopia to annihilate ICU and thus gave way for Al Shabaab rise Somalia struggles with today. AY himself stepped down after the IC accused him of escalating the Somali civil war and by his own word "I failed to bring peace to Somalia" leaving it in a worse situation that when he first took the reign.

But off course MJ supremacists will never admit this because just like they walked up to Kismayo and capture it without a single bullet they knew it was only a matter of time before ICU would conquer Puntland, than Somaliland unifying the Somali State by force and ending the civil war. AY like any politician put the welfare of his people above the rest of the country, effectively used Ethiopia to thwart ICU threat over his precious state of Puntland even if it meant nuking Hawiye and setting Somalia back to stone age. His successor was ironically the former ICU leader Shiekh Sharif. So Somalia would been better off had AY and SS made peace from the beginning before they both lose legitimacy and Al Shabaab runs Havock. By this time Al Shabaab become the only force fighting Ethiopia and thus won popular support. The defeated former leaders of ICU lost legitimacy for accepting peace and integrating into the TFG. Basically MJ/Puntland are the poisonous dagger in the heart of Somalia that prevents it from ever rising again. Puntland first, Somalia last.

What do you call ICU government who brought back peace and stability to Mogadishu and south Somalia at large? It was the legitimate government with popular support. The same city Kismayo were Marexaan HG were fighting Ogaden and MJ over who gets to rule it have fallen in minutes to ICU. No body wanted that smoke. ICU was posed to end the civil war and emerge as the winner. I'm honestly surprised by the ignorance of Darood off ICU. They act like Mogadishu was a war zone under ICU when they defeated the secular warlords who made the lives of people a living hell. Provided basic services like opening schools, healthcare clinics and trash collection services. They even open Mogadishu airport and seaport, a mission impossible for the ARPCT scum whom AY supported to fight ICU. Mogadishu was the safest it's ever been during the 6 months ICU held the city.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
What do you call ICU government who brought back peace and stability to Mogadishu and south Somalia at large? It was the legitimate government with popular support. The same city Kismayo were Marexaan HG were fighting Ogaden and MJ over who gets to rule it have fallen in minutes to ICU. No body wanted that smoke. ICU was posed to end the civil war and emerge as the winner. I'm honestly surprised by the ignorance of Darood off ICU. They act like Mogadishu was a war zone under ICU when they defeated the secular warlords who made the lives of people a living hell. Provided basic services like opening schools, healthcare clinics and trash collection services. They even open Mogadishu airport and seaport, a mission impossible for the ARPCT scum whom AY supported to fight ICU. Mogadishu was the safest it's ever been during the 6 months ICU held the city.

ICU were majority terrorists

Trending

Latest posts