Random Puntland politics discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

The same people who bragged about their region being like Singapore only to be using our currency :mjlol:

DD1564DE-4A15-4D50-934C-88FA3EF09B0D.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

The same people who bragged about their region being like Singapore only to be using our currency :mjlol:

View attachment 156773
Who is that guy
:mjlaugh:

"If you want to know what Puntland will do today look what Somaliland did yesterday"

These guys even adopted our currency :icon lol: :icon lol:

What happened to shamelessly faaning about the passport office in Garowe kk
:deadmanny:

I love the trolls on this forum, they will single-handedly be responsible for Puntites boycotting and rejecting any product made in Somaliland.

I'm sure the owners of these products would love your brilliant advertising strategy.

People who have choices start boycotting things. I don't think Puntland has any choice. :ftw9nwa:

Somaliland's products are the most cost effective on the market. For example, importing Coca-Cola from another market like Ethiopia is much more expense when it reaches the shops. Somaliand's SBi Products including Coca-Cola are not taxed when exported to Puntland, so it is atleast 30 cents cheaper than the same coca-cola from elswhere.

The same goes for detergents that are made in SL are cheaper and the same quality if not better than imported one.

People who have choices could boycott but poor people in Puntland are looking for best prices.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Brothers, stop making fun of our reer pl brothers on here. Show some honour and dignity.

Nobody on here knows the hardship of what people live back home, everyone everywhere is trying hard to feed their families.

If paying 3000SLSH for a cup of rice is better than 13000SOSH then so be it.

We have poverty all around us make dua and say alhamdullilah that you're not in a situation

I urge the people of Somaliland to implement strong measures which will prevent counterfeit notes from being produced

otherwise they may print fake notes and turn your currency into a repeat of Zimbabwe's kkkk

hqdefault.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The obsession some Somalis have with Puntland and Puntites cannot be denied, any type of a development the region makes and we have salty and envious members who would spend their time and energy spewing their Cuqdad on each of PL development threads.

For example these two weirdos are prime example to prove my point, @Passenger and @TabK can't be normal at this Point, imagine having 200 msgs only and they all about Puntland . :pachah1:
Lumii_20201202_172357869.jpg

@TabK has four pages calaacling about Puntland, la Xawal, Shaqo la'an as it is best.:mjlaugh:

received_184132240021443.jpeg

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Just dropped in to say laas Caanood uses Somali shilling 👀

Actually not officially.

But you can use the somali shilling there because i used it there when I came from xamar but when my change in some shops was the SL Shilling. Has a stack as well but didn't last long

Nobody is clicking on a link from a website nobody has heard of. So you can peddle your false story elsewhere.

@Passenger, we always have options. I just feel bad for those SL producers who have no idea what damage you are causing to their brand.
9553B9E5-EF0B-404F-9D44-018A703FEB7B.jpeg

We thank our Dhullo. brothers for being a part of the reason why puntland is switching to the SL Lacag

53DF9F9F-0C6A-42CB-8356-515BAC181DDA.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto , I just want them to list all the Somaliland products that they keep claiming is in Puntland shops.

SBI is partly owned by Puntites, I know some MJs on their board of directors, Somaliland exports charcoal and call girls to the outside world and imports condoms and STD medications.:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending