Random bursts of happiness.

Do you ever bursts of happiness at random times?

• Yes all the time.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Nah you weirdo.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I won’t lie I feel like a schizo whenever I voice what I think about what I’m feeling, if that makes sense.:damnmusic:

But I think we all know what I’m getting at. RBOH.

Random bursts of happiness.

Remembrance of a funny old joke, an old song you thought you would’ve forgotten by now, or remembering good times with your family and friends.

Or remembering that things aren’t as big and bad as they seem.

Wlle I think it’s one of the best feelings ever. Alx.

Let us all pay more attention and appreciate RBOH more.:lawd:

i always laugh at funny jokes and moments from the past
happens all the time, but i hate when i remember hurtful things too
my mind tends to spiral into darker moments whenever i'm happy for a while

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
i always laugh at funny jokes and moments from the past
happens all the time, but i hate when i remember hurtful things too
my mind tends to spiral into darker moments whenever i'm happy for a while
Alx I’ve let go of most grudges I’ve held. I thought I’d feel dissatisfied but it’s like a weights been lifted.

I am not licensed or anything lol but getting deeper into deen and being more talkative have helped me from lingering in my head too long. Maybe it can work here as well.

Alx I’ve let go of most grudges I’ve held. I thought I’d feel dissatisfied but it’s like a weights been lifted.

I am not licensed or anything lol but getting deeper into deen and being more talkative have helped me from lingering in my head too long.
it feels nice to talk to people about things for sure
ranting feels like a burdens been lifted from my shoulders and advice is always nice

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
it feels nice to talk to people about things for sure
ranting feels like a burdens been lifted from my shoulders and advice is always nice
Keeping a lot of things to yourself can be good but is also similar to clogging a toilet. No good.:hmm:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
oh i have happy thoughts all the time, i close my eyes and think about the all scents, sound, and taste of my childhood. The feeling is close to heavan. Our memories are full of treasure, u just have to be the captain of YOUR ship and stir away from the bad spots and only navigate through blissful areas :)