Rand Paul destroys Ilhan: R.I.P

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Rand Paul is a nobody, Ilhan in her short time is more relevant to American politics.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

:francis:he is right tho
1563703601857m.jpg

if criticize israeli dual citizens(aipac) who influence congress and us politics to aid israel your a anti american who doesn't appreciate us values and should be send back whatever nation you came from.:snoop:

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Somalia is just emerging from civil war how in the living hell are they comparing it to america. These idiots need re-education.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:francis:he is right tho

Ron is going down the abyss of infamy. he and another republican were the ONLY one voting NO to 911 funds for first responders. He used to be compassionate, I think since he was beat up by his neighbor the dude got some trauma.

This fool is handing red meat to the base. He has proven to be a fake immoral follower when he decided to bend over for trump and refuse to call him out.....hence his career is going nowhere. But it is a good reminder for american somalis who love to say they are american and how we not identifying as our European host are weird. You woukd never hear a top politician say this in europe about a citizen from different background. So much for you being American

This is what most white Americans believe , they see every person of color as a foreigner. Instead of supporting her like a lost thirsty house you should support her out of principle.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is what most white Americans believe , they see every person of color as a foreigner. Instead of supporting her like a lost thirsty house ****** you should support her out of principle.

It's like when a non family member brings up something problematic in your family.

They might be right but you're going to react negatively because they should've kept out.

Ilhan isn't seen as truly American by the majority. Most of us haven't been there for 2 decades and we're rummaging through the fridge like it's our place.

Tukraq

VIP
His dumbass is under more heat than ilhan for his hate of American victims, infact there’s no way he gets re-elected, with his low iq “trickle down economics”, and his “but who’s gonna pay for it”, in fact from his ideology he’s better of suited in a anarchical country like Somalia

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People who agree with Rand Paul are morons.

The criticism of a nation can be true and clear.

If Ilhan was white, then what could they say about her criticisms exactly? Go back to the peaceful and civilized European society from which you came? Doesn't have the same ring to it.

The only fools, are the fatass tools who don't think but join in chants saying dumb shit like, "Send her back!", without actually thinking about the implications of the administration in which they currently reside.

Which is an amazing example as to why I'm a political nihilist.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is right if I won a seat in congress Id just shut up and eat my cake off lobbyists + my salary.

What a fool she is :drakelaugh:

Trump will win the 2020 elections because of Ilhan. Democrats should kick her out of the party before it's too late. She can remain as Independent till the next elections.

World

VIP
Holy shit.

Americans are so openly racist.

You’ll never hear shit like in Western Europe from a politician. There would be an uproar.

And the irony is that America is a settler country whilst Europe is the native lands of white people.

Trending