Ramla Ali is victorious!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Is she reer xamar or caad caad. I always found it weird that she begged somali. Wouldn't be surprised if she was half Yemeni.

brother it's best to congratulate the sister, let us avoid divisive comments. She has worked so hard to be a winner :)

Is she reer xamar or caad caad. I always found it weird that she begged somali. Wouldn't be surprised if she was half Yemeni.
I have people that put these type of ignorant comments everywhere. Shit like this person is not somali blah blah. Do you see how ignorant you sound. Barwani are Somalis just like darood or isaaq and af may may. Somalia is diverse.

Yaraye

VIP
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

I have people that put these type of ignorant comments everywhere. Shit like this person is not somali blah blah. Do you see how ignorant you sound. Barwani are Somalis just like darood or isaaq and af may may. Somalia is diverse.
Nah you niggas are clowning me but these same people wouldn't be dead calling themselves somali a decade ago. It's only somali now because we up but where was you when big meech brought the tigers in?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nah you niggas are clowning me but these same people wouldn't be dead calling themselves somali a decade ago. It's only somali now because we up but where was you when big meech brought the tigers in?

They got almost wiped by Somalis during the civil war for doing nothing. Most of the most heinous atrocities in the war was done to their people.

Wallahi I don’t blame some of them for not wanting to associate with us.

But I think Ramla is different, she’s been keen to represent Somalia for like a decade now.

Can’t pain’t everyone with the same brush! There are some like that who claim Yemenis but there are also a lot die hard true Somalis like this girl, look up the lawyer who was defending Somalias waters against Kenya too.

The same people who have been living in Somalia for years? and speak the language? and were apart of nation building efforts like joining somali musical bands like Ahmad Naaji, or those who were apart of the Somali Youth League?

You sound like a weirdo, Benadiris have always claimed to be Somali. Also being "Somali" right now isnt because we are "up", our country is still a failed state

Trending