Ramla Ali Eliminated From Tokyo Olympics

She had no chance that creature was pumped on hormones she should be given a medal for even surviving. Regardless she did well and I’m proud to see more athletes from our community especially representing us.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Is her opponent a woman or a person? :silanyosmile:
images (20) (254).jpeg

World

VIP
The girl who beat ramla does not look like a female tbh. I have never seen a white women with such masculine facial features. It could be a tranny or biologically a male.

She held her own but damn she's fr 31. surely we can produce younger athletes. We need someone

younger representing us and make sure they're ugly in combat sports. we know pretty girls cant

fight

reer

VIP
She held her own but damn she's fr 31. surely we can produce younger athletes. We need someone

younger representing us and make sure they're ugly in combat sports. we know pretty girls cant

fight
sxb fair play to gabadha but she lost to a nigga.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Her opponent has been suspended for steroids before and looks like man.

She should of hopped on that testosterone a while ago, every high level athlete is on steroids.
Lol somalis on the internet are really roasting romanians. Like the average romanian woulf not beat the shit out of a average somali person :mjlaugh:
Did you get beat up by a gypsy or something? :ftw9nwa:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Her opponent has been suspended for steroids before and looks like man.

She should of hopped on that testosterone a while ago, every high level athlete is on steroids.

Did you get beat up by a gypsy or something? :ftw9nwa:
I have never meet one in my life. But iam for sure that tyson furt (gypsy) can beat up any barkhad abdi any day of the week :lolbron:

UPDATE:

ED14-1283x855.jpg

Ramla Cali: Gabadhii ugu horreeyey ee Soomaaliya uga qayb galaysa ciyaaraha feerka ee Olombikada

My fellow Cad Cad sister representing our beloved nation of Somalia :rejoice::rejoice: Where is @HIBAQ123 that gaal lover with her fake patriotism?
We Cad Cads are doing more for Somalia's reputation than her :mjlol:

Trending