Ramla Ali Eliminated From Tokyo Olympics

UPDATE:

ED14-1283x855.jpg

Ramla Cali: Gabadhii ugu horreeyey ee Soomaaliya uga qayb galaysa ciyaaraha feerka ee Olombikada

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be the third Somali in the Olympics? So far we have Ramla repping Somalia in boxing, a Somali Taekwondo fighter and a Somali American man representing USA..are there more?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Jungle

VIP
Ramla good out here. They being doing articles on here for a decade and stories. Im sure they put her in vogue looking all nice as well lol.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
no is the sad answer. if she could make the uk team we wouldnt be here

The fact that she qualified means that she is better than a lot of female boxers. Let me tell you I once watched a sport documentary about Afghanistan women and Iraqi men trying to qualify for 2016 Olympics. All the Afghani girls got beaten badly for their fights during qualification, and were not able to qualify for their country.

For the Iraqi men they also got beaten badly except one boxer a military officer in his mid-thirties. He was the only one that was able to win a few fights that were required in order to go through the qualification.

Now Ramla might not be good enough for the UK team but she qualified. She is good enough for Somalia and whole East Africa💪
She is representing your country hadii wax yar oo dhiig ahi kugu jiro show some respect and salute the sister.

I'm proud and I'm waving the blue flag for Ramlo.

Trending

Latest posts