Ramadan is starting soon. You know what that means……. 😥😭😭😭

It is determined that Ramadan is starting mid to end of March. I love Ramadan but the amount of cooking and washing the dishes :damn::mjcry::mjkkk::ohlord::noneck:
Same
Hooyo tells me come cook with her and clean the dishes while the other girls chill :wow1:
But I do it for the sake of my mother cuz I love her
Mothers Day Love GIF by Pusheen

Yaraye

VIP
You got any siblings? All you have to do is bribe them, very simple. You'd be surprised at how easy someone wants to make a quick buck.
I have 3 sisters and all of them hate chores. I mean HATE will a burning passion. We've tried bribing each others, but none of them think its worth the money:mjcry: I even tried bribing my cousins, same result :damn: we are all the same. We rather not have money, than do chores:francis:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I have 3 sisters and all of them hate chores. I mean HATE will a burning passion. We've tried bribing each others, but none of them think its worth the money:mjcry: I even tried bribing my cousins, same result :damn: we are all the same. We rather not have money, than do chores:francis:
Can't help you there then. Goodluck and don't forget to wash the bottom of the dishes.
Cleaning Dishes GIF by Dawnie Marie

My parents are heading to Medina this Ramadan. Knowing my siblings, we are going to have Corn Pops and sandwiches for afur.
Not one sambuus/bur is about to made in this house.
:mjcry:

Yaraye

VIP
My parents are heading to Medina this Ramadan. Knowing my siblings, we are going to have Corn Pops and sandwiches for afur.
Not one sambuus/bur is about to made in this house.
:mjcry:
That's rough buddy. how about ordering/ eating out at cheap places?

That's rough buddy. how about ordering/ eating out at cheap places?
For some reason, I never order out. I’ll eat my cereal first. My sisters probably would.
I always lose my appetite in Ramadan anyway.
inshallah I don’t get sick again. I’ll have to buy some ensure just in case
:gaasdrink:

Yaraye

VIP
For some reason, I never order out. I’ll eat my cereal first. My sisters probably would.
I always lose my appetite in Ramadan anyway.
inshallah I don’t get sick again. I’ll have to buy some ensure just in case
:gaasdrink:
oh! i drink ensure for suxuur since I don't eat. That shit keeps you full :umad:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Smoke? seriously? I have never met a Somali lady puffing. Hard core, or just fags?
Not serious smoking but I have been more stressed recently & smoking helps calm me down. Inshallah this ramadan it helps with my stress & i quit for good. Besides i have meet somali women that smoke 🍃 & tobacco or vape. They just do it behind closed doors.