Ramadan is exactly a month away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you mentally prepared for it?

I love the peace and serenity that everyone has during Ramadan. I wish they would act like that through out the whole year.

What are you going to do differently this Ramadan?

I want to do this.

Attend more taraweeh prayer
Eat healthy during Ramadan ( I know it's hard)
Make afur for my single male friends and relatives who have no families in MN.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Lead the taraweeh prayer. Me and my friend are the qurra', we swap around. We read 1 juz everyday (half a juz each) so we can finish within a month. I'm not going to eat healthy, I can't miss out on the good stuff. My aim is to commit no sins in this sacred month in sha Allah. I will try to read the whole Qur'an in a single day during the odd days on the last 10 odd days, so that it lands on laylatul qadr. In sha Allah.

Gibiin-Udug

Lead the taraweeh prayer. Me and my friend are the qurra', we swap around. We read 1 juz everyday (half a juz each) so we can finish within a month. I'm not going to eat healthy, I can't miss out on the good stuff. My aim is to commit no sins in this sacred month in sha Allah. I will try to read the whole Qur'an in a single day during the odd days on the last 10 odd days, so that it lands on laylatul qadr. In sha Allah.
Make sure to not think about raping also.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Make sure to not think about raping also.
I won't. Fasting will suppress my libido. And you reminded me, I got a beautiful khamiis from Saudi Arabia with an Imaamah.
:rejoice:
I have to look and smell the best at all times.
:rejoice:
image.jpg

I love life when it's Ramadhaan wallahi.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Some muslims smell really bad during this holy month. Straight bulaacad coming from their mouth. :mybusiness:
That's because some of them are oblivious to the rulings pertaining to brushing your teeth whilst fasting. They think they're not allowed to do that. Toothpaste is allowed (so long as you don't swallow it) but to be on the safe side, I use it before dawn, then throughout the day I use miswaak.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wish I was back home for Ramadan. Oh! How sweet it was few years ago while there during Ramadan. My brother's wife cooked the best food with respect on it. Loved the waslad hilib Geel. Nothing will come close to it. Plus the fixed 6pm afur.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One thing I always say Ill do but not end up doing is Read more quran so definitily that Inshallah good thing is I never miss a taraweh prayer

I wish I was back home fasting its much better and easier

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
My plan for this Ramadan is to pray taraweeh in the masjid, and read more quran inshallah.

Eat healthy also but sambusa is hard to resist :lawd:

Gibiin-Udug

My plan for this Ramadan is to pray taraweeh in the masjid, and read more quran inshallah.

Eat healthy also but sambusa is hard to resist :lawd:
I'm going to indulge in Sambusa for the first 10 days inshallah.

I looooooove tuna sambusa, :banderas:

My family makes it special for me. :ahhhh:

Oh god why must you remind me :deadrose::eminemdamn::mjsuitcry:

(Fasting in Nothern Europe could be quite troublesome due to the long day hours) lasts about 75% of the day.:tocry:
On the other hand, i can decide not to be a conformist salaf and fast 18hrs like the prophet wouldve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts