Ramadan hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What do you do when you're fasting and bored but the days are long.

Here's couple of hacks I do when I'm fasting and I want to pass the time.

Netflix-- I watch documentaries.

Organize your house, closet, bathroom, kitchen. So far since the
Ramadan started I've rearranged my room, organized the kitchen cabinets, I redid the bathroom.

Sleep. I've been taking naps after work, after asr.

Exercise dare I've been working out and I feel good.

Walk around, explore your neighborhood. Walk around a lake, pond. Sit at the park and get to know yourself.

Listen to Islamic lectures. And the prophets peace be upon them all. Learn their histories.

If you have other hacks please let us all know. I would highly appreciate it!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

People say that fasting decreases your sexual urges but I've always found that to be untrue. When I used to fast it didn't stop me getting horny.

I see no correlation between fasting and sexual urges, or lack thereof.

Gibiin-Udug

People say that fasting decreases your sexual urges but I've always found that to be untrue. When I used to fast it didn't stop me getting horny.

I see no correlation between fasting and sexual urges, or lack thereof.
When did you stop fasting? Since you left the religion, did your life change for the better? What positive things have you experienced after leaving Islam? When people are praying how do you feel?

I'm just curious, don't take my questions the wrong way. I've always wanted to ask an atheist these questions.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
When did you stop fasting? Since you left the religion, did your life change for the better? What positive things have you experienced after leaving Islam? When people are praying how do you feel?

I'm just curious, don't take my questions the wrong way. I've always wanted to ask an atheist these questions.

When I was a Muslim I never prayed or fasted, so when I became an Atheist nothing changed. I used to be what they call "non practicing Muslim".

Nothing has changed in my life. Still got the same personality, same humour, same interests and mostly same friends.

Gibiin-Udug

I think you missed the point if ramadan marka....
.carry on

What did I miss?

I don't know about where you live. But in the Midwest we have long hours. I'm trying to help those who are fasting and might get bored along the way.

Gibiin-Udug

When I was a Muslim I never prayed or fasted, so when I became an Atheist nothing changed. I used to be what they call "non practicing Muslim".

Nothing has changed in my life. Still got the same personality, same humour, same interests and mostly same friends.
Oh ok thanks for answering.

I was definitely the no practicing Muslim back in high school and college. I changed for the better when I started praying daily. I feel really complete and I feel like I'm going to die if I miss a prayer.

You're the most level headed atheist I've ever came across on the Internet. Good luck to everything.

I dont have a lot of time until next summer. I am glad for that but nothing is better than reading when you have time.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I take an hour nap after work then I help out with the afuur and cleaning.

I haven't read or watch anything since ramadan started. I'm too exhausted.

Anyone else work afternoons during Ramadan :mjcry: Shits rough out here. I feel like a wilding north of the wall whenever it's afuur time and I'm destroying my food like a savage. Only hack I can employ is try to not to pass out from dehydration by staying in the shade and washing my face every 30min since I work outdoors in the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending