Ramadan: Giving Up Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ahmed Alawi i hope you're locked up for ramdan you shytaan:tacky:

I'm shaytaan for mentioning OP's anti-Muslim rhetoric? He's criticizing someone for being a pedophile but have a Sahih/authentic Hadith from Al-Bukhari which says Muhammad had sexual intercourse with a 9 year old:

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

Yes he did. The Hadith says Aisha was 9 years old when Muhammad consummated the marriage with her. Consummated means the marriage has been confirmed through sex.
I don't believe in man made hadiths that slander the prophet. Consummated is a word designed to obscure what they're getting at. What they mean is that he screwed her. That's total kufr. Why would the prophet talk about his sex life with people? These hadiths were invented by the enemies of Islam to make the prophet look like an immoral person with sex always on his mind. Another hadith says that he had sex with eleven women a night. Authubillah. Is this a pious man or a brothel keeper?

I don't believe in man made hadiths that slander the prophet. Consummated is a word designed to obscure what they're getting at. What they mean is that he screwed her. That's total kufr. Why would the prophet talk about his sex life with people? These hadiths were invented by the enemies of Islam to make the prophet look like an immoral person with sex always on his mind. Another hadith says that he had sex with eleven women a night. Authubillah. Is this a pious man or a brothel keeper?

Ahhhhh, so you deny the Hadith completely because you feel it slanders Muhammad? Ok, gotcha.

You're a depraved liar that has a perverted imagination. If anyone is going to hell it's your bald ass.
The holy month of Ramadan is here. Allahu Akbar. My iman is high. But I know some of you are struggling with bad habits. The biggest is addiction. A brother asked me for du'a to help him stop stroking his manhood to Xvideos just today after Friday prayers.

This is a common du'a request at the masjid from the internet generation. In my days, boys used to resort to women's underwear catalogues for sexual relief. Took quite a bit of imagination to convert those granny knickers into titillating excitement. But now it's all HD vids about every kind of fetish. This is a depraved generation. Pretty sure y'all are going straight to hell - don't pass go, don't collect $200.

A lady with the same problem asked for helped too. "I will pray for you my sister in Islam" I said. "There's no shame in o addiction. Whatever we can do to lessen the stimulation of your kintir."

One guy at the masjid came in with a bestiality addiction. Something about the rotundity of a horse's inviting rump excited deep passions in his African heart. With prayer and with Quran saar he was cured. Another had a gambling addiction. I blasted the shaytan out of him.

A man came in with pedophilia issues. He begged for help. I was sickened to my stomach. I threw the bum out and cursed him for good measure. Ain't got no time for kiddie fiddlers. Keep the faith walaalayal and don't become like @Boqor and @Reiko

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, so you deny the Hadith completely because you feel it slanders Muhammad? Ok, gotcha.
I don't deny hadiths completely. Just fake ones that insult Allah and his messenger. Many contradict the Quran, contradict themselves, and contradict scientific facts. Scholars have exposed the bogus hadiths in Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, and other collections. But Saudi educated people think these books are infallible and mislead people.

I ain't your brother you depraved animal crazed psycho. I could tell your story is a lie from a million miles away because if an African man in mentally ill he would be interested in goats instead of horses. And the way you described the horse means that you had those fantasies. I hope the next horse that you touch in an indecent way kicks off the rest of the hair on your head.
You're probably the pedophile I expelled from the masjid. Cry me a river aboowe

I ain't your brother you depraved animal crazed psycho. I could tell your story is a lie from a million miles away because if an African man in mentally ill he would be interested in goats instead of horses. And the way you described the horse means that you had those fantasies. I hope the next horse that you touch in an indecent way kicks off the rest of the hair on your head.
LOL

How do you know the man is African? And how do you know that I'm not repeating what he said?

I should have karbaashed you when you told me you screw little boys and handed you over to the cops so you might get raped in prison. Fear Allah you fat assed camel and repent from your sins

:mjpls:Are you confessing that this happened to you sometime in the past?
Since no women wanted your half bald head you decided you will prey on things that can't fight back.
You started with animals and ended with... You sick bastard.
LOL

How do you know the man is African? And how do you know that I'm not repeating what he said?

I should have karbaashed you when you told me you screw little boys and handed you over to the cops so you might get raped in prison. Fear Allah you fat assed camel and repent from your sins

:mjpls:Are you confessing that this happened to you sometime in the past?
Since no women wanted your half bald head you decided you will prey on things that can't fight back.
You started with animals and ended with... You sick bastard.
I find it interesting that you know Africans are more into sex with goats than with horses. That would never occur to a healthy person. Fess up kid: you're a dameer wase. May Allah help you overcome your lust for xaywaan.

I find it interesting that you know Africans are more into sex with goats than with horses. That would never occur to a healthy person. Fess up kid: you're a dameer wase. May Allah help you overcome your lust for xaywaan.
(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 11

:pachah1:I'm not the one that made a thread about my fantasies. Africans don't usually have horses below the Sahara due to the tsetse fly.
:browtf:The way you described the rotundity and rumps of a horse clearly indicates you used to ride horses in an unconventional way.
I find it interesting that you know
Africans are more into sex with goats than with horses. That would never occur to a healthy person. Fess up kid: you're a dameer wase. May Allah help you overcome your lust for xaywaan.

:pachah1:I'm not the one that made a thread about my fantasies. Africans don't usually have horses below the Sahara due to the tsetse fly.
:browtf:The way you described the rotundity and rumps of a horse clearly indicates you used to ride horses in an unconventional way.
Why goats in particular? Why not cows or chickens? It's because your Salafi wadaad used to pound your anus till it was pink and blue just like he pounded the livestock. All Salafis are reprobates. I didn't want to mention it, but three out of the guys in my OP were from your clan. No wonder your heart is diseased like the Holy Quran says.

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 11
I think it's the goat raping pedophile on here who needs that verse aboowe, not me.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:WTF did I just read.
Stop projecting. You like to have sex with something with a pulse that can't defend itself.
Your imagination is too vivid for this not to have been some long memory you made while riding an innocent creature that didn't consent to your man parts entering it.

That is literally impossible.
Why goats in particular? Why not cows or chickens? It's because your Salafi wadaad used to pound your anus till it was pink and blue just like he pounded the livestock. All Salafis are reprobates. I didn't want to mention it, but three out of the guys in my OP were from your clan. No wonder your heart is diseased like the Holy Quran says.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:WTF did I just read.
Stop projecting. You like to have sex with something with a pulse that can't defend itself.
Your imagination is too vivid for this not to have been some long memory you made while riding an innocent creature that didn't consent to your man parts entering it.

That is literally impossible.
You're right. You did not rape the goat. I'm sorry for saying that aboowe. The goat raped you. And worst of all, you enjoyed it.

You got raped by a rhino in heat when you tried to go into a zoo without paying. You didn't enjoy it but you did enjoy the prison rape after you were arrested.
You're right. You did not rape the goat. I'm sorry for saying that aboowe. The goat raped you. And worst of all, you enjoyed it.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Not you. Read the post. It's like he's having a conversation with himself loool.
Yeah I see what you're saying. That's very suspicious Wallahi. Omar Ali was considered to be many ppls different account, but this time it really does look like they are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts