Ramadan: Giving Up Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The holy month of Ramadan is here. Allahu Akbar. My iman is high. But I know some of you are struggling with bad habits. The biggest is addiction. A brother asked me for du'a to help him stop stroking his manhood to Xvideos just today after Friday prayers.

This is a common du'a request at the masjid from the internet generation. In my days, boys used to resort to women's underwear catalogues for sexual relief. Took quite a bit of imagination to convert those granny knickers into titillating excitement. But now it's all HD vids about every kind of fetish. This is a depraved generation. Pretty sure y'all are going straight to hell - don't pass go, don't collect $200.

A lady with the same problem asked for helped too. "I will pray for you my sister in Islam" I said. "There's no shame in o addiction. Whatever we can do to lessen the stimulation of your kintir."

One guy at the masjid came in with a bestiality addiction. Something about the rotundity of a horse's inviting rump excited deep passions in his African heart. With prayer and with Quran saar he was cured. Another had a gambling addiction. I blasted the shaytan out of him.

A man came in with pedophilia issues. He begged for help. I was sickened to my stomach. I threw the bum out and cursed him for good measure. Ain't got no time for kiddie fiddlers. Keep the faith walaalayal and don't become like @Boqor and @Reiko

A man came in with pedophilia issues. He begged for help. I was sickened to my stomach. I threw the bum out and cursed him for good measure. Ain't got no time for kiddie fiddlers. Keep the faith walaalayal and don't become like @Boqor and @Reiko

Didn't our great Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) have sex with a 9yr old girl named Aisha? May Allah bless that man with a child bride he can use to satisfy his sexual needs like our prophet swt did

Brother i banned all websites yesterday but I still have access to these Instagram hs help a brother out. I also have vpn installed on my phone which means I can still browse on my phone.

Brother i banned all websites yesterday but I still have access to these Instagram hs help a brother out. I also have vpn installed on my phone which means I can still browse on my phone.
You need to come to my revered dugsi aboowe. We'll sprinkle some zam zam water on you

Inbox me Saxib. Immigration agents are monitoring this site. I can't get sloppy
Abti addiction isnt that deep whenever you feel the urge just have a quick bash i dont ever watch now whatever you do dont fall for this nofap shit it will just make you hungry asfuck for sex es will notice how deprived you are and es hate a hungry nigga so just masturbate once or twice a week to stay in your relaxed form but dont watch thats what will end up fucking with your brain making you lazy asfuck you get it.

Abti addiction isnt that deep whenever you feel the urge just have a quick bash i dont ever watch now whatever you do dont fall for this nofap shit it will just make you hungry asfuck for sex es will notice how deprived you are and es hate a hungry nigga so just masturbate once or twice a week to stay in your relaxed form but dont watch thats what will end up fucking with your brain making you lazy asfuck you get it.
So you want me to get up on the minbar, in front of hundreds of men and women on a Friday afternoon, and tell the Muslimeen to strangle their rock hard sausage? Not sure that's gonna do wonders for my rep. I've already been caught up in one sex scandal. Can't risk another.

So you want me to get up on the minbar, in front of hundreds of men and women on a Friday afternoon, and tell the Muslimeen to strangle their rock hard sausage? Not sure that's gonna do wonders for my rep. I've already been caught up in one sex scandal. Can't risk another.
Waryaa whats wrong with that sheikh dabcasar done it so why cant you your not a real shiekh if you keep the truth hidden if niggas dont live with there girl or are marroed they have no choice but to beat the f*ck out of their meat just do it the natural way without hd to avoid brain damage

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"This is a depraved generation. Pretty sure y'all are going straight to hell..." lmao :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Waryaa whats wrong with that sheikh dabcasar done it so why cant you your not a real shiekh if you keep the truth hidden if niggas dont live with there girl or are marroed they have no choice but to beat the f*ck out of their meat just do it the natural way without hd to avoid brain damage
I studied under scholars from al-Azhar. Can't diss my cred.

What you say is common though. I know one brother who lives with his cadaan girlfriend. He says he can smell her deepfrying pork sausages when he's praying Maghrib. Says it's not easy to maintain kushuuc during salaat. " breaks my weeyso every time" he says.

I said why do you stay with her. He said actually she had improved. It used to be worse. "She used to doggy me when I went down for rukuuc". Subxanallah. What a world we live in.

I studied under scholars from al-Azhar. Can't diss my cred.

What you say is common though. I know one brother who lives with his cadaan girlfriend. He says he can smell her deepfrying pork sausages when he's praying Maghrib. Says it's not easy to maintain kushuuc during salaat. " breaks my weeyso every time" he says.

I said why do you stay with her. He said actually she had improved. It used to be worse. "She used to doggy me when I went down for rukuuc". Subxanallah. What a world we live in.
Hahahah war nin waalan baadthy are you even muslim or you just trolling on a master level:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts