Ramadan Festival in Muqdisho (1939) [Colorized]

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Everyone talking about the indians I’m thinking why so many people in their look bantu. We’re there bantus in xamar that earky on I thought back then they were still on fields

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I see alot of Indian and bantu looking people. I guess mogadishu was never truly somali and always diverse
Some of them mixed with Somalis and that's why we see +5% Indian DNA in Some Somalis

Unfortunently Somalia now is filled with explosive extremists. We lost our culture and replaced colourful clothes with mono-coloured Arabian hijabs , khamis and western clothes.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
With all these Indians and they been their since 1331 do you think a lot of somalis are mixed with them hence why some of us Look Indian

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I know that some shanshis are indian/arab mix but I never heard of a full fledged Indian qabil living on Somali soil. Your dad could be confusing reer Xamars as Indians :mjdontkno:
They been living among us since 1313 ibn Battuta said so

Som

VIP
I see alot of Indian and bantu looking people. I guess mogadishu was never truly somali and always diverse
So you judge the entire ethnic make up of a city from one video? Mogadishu had somalis,arabs,indians and italians in that period it was a very diverse city but it's kinda like saying all of new york is black because you saw some black people

So you judge the entire ethnic make up of a city from one video? Mogadishu had somalis,arabs,indians and italians in that period it was a very diverse city but it's kinda like saying all of new york is black because you saw some black people

The majority was always ethnic Somalis.

Som

VIP
The majority was always ethnic Somalis.
Yes. But i think I read somewhere that during the coloniale period italian settlers were almost 30%. Majority was always somali , followed by benadiri somalis, arabs and Indians.
Many indians and arabs were also not permanent residents, they would come to trade and sometimes go back to their lands

You must have reading comprehension problems. That is exactly what I meant mogadishu was always diverse, certain tribes today wanna make it seem like they own it

Som

VIP
You must have reading comprehension problems. That is exactly what I meant mogadishu was always diverse, certain tribes today wanna make it seem like they own it
You said it was never truly somali, kinda like saying NYC was never truly american. You know those benadiri mixed somali- arabs are also somali...

Everyone talking about the indians I’m thinking why so many people in their look bantu. We’re there bantus in xamar that earky on I thought back then they were still on fields
Somalis were very dark back then we used to wear those white clothes

its just the western weather is making us light skin :damn:

Trending

Latest posts