Ramadan 2019

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
So it begins. I wish you all a blessed month, with a lot of prayers, fasting, good deeds and quality time with your loved ones.

Let us contemplate and renew ourselves, cleanse ourselves and let this be a new start of a better, more pious life. Amin.

May Allah swt be pleased with us.

Amin

The Ramadan cannon in Sarajevo is ready to mark the beginning of this holy month.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims, alhamdulillah to have made it to another Ramadan. I will be taking a break from here, take care reer Sspot, may you all have a blessed month inshAllah.

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please always remind me if I am out of line with my post. It will be very hard to control my tongue this month, inshalaah with the help of Allaah swt, I will triumph!

Guts

Puntland Independence Movement
VIP
Please brush your teeth and clean your mouth cause i’m not trying to get a smell of dead rats mixed with mould everytime you talk with me.

Here is what you need to do:
  1. Brush your teeth
    633596F8-C0CD-4B0F-91D7-5873E4EFD1F6.jpeg
  2. Use dental floss
    9414C677-EF1E-48BD-92EC-B35F894C2085.jpeg
  3. Use the strongest mouthwash you can find
    B6B1E03B-C1E8-4269-A813-43497D85027D.jpeg
Otherwise yall i will cop a new mask for those disgusting niggas
51E37507-702D-48A0-9B77-763EB4B4F279.jpeg

Ramadan Kareem to all. Forgive me if I insulted you or made fun of you or your qabil. I declare qabil-dissing ceasefire for the entire Ramadan.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This place is sick you know you are a sick individual when you infuse tribal politics with Islam, the mercy from Allah swt to mankind. I wish you all a bless-full Ramadan, Ramadan Kareem my brothers and sisters in Islam. Yaa Soomaal. and also I wish my Somalians a bless-full Ramadan.