Rainbow colour flag raised in UAE

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Wait until the UK embassy in Xamar puts up an LGBT flag. Y'all are gonna be so triggered.

Any country can put up whatever they want on their embassy grounds, its their sovereign territory. The UAE cannot force the UK to take it down, they just have to accept it or ignore it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wait until the UK embassy in Xamar puts up an LGBT flag. Y'all are gonna be so triggered.

Any country can put up whatever they want on their embassy grounds, its their sovereign territory. The UAE cannot force the UK to take it down, they just have to accept it or ignore it.
they can tell the UK to pack up and leave though. But it’s not in their best interest and wouldn’t end well for them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if all the other embassies put up pride flags in solidarity, then the UAE would be forced to either dismiss all of them or accept it.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
they can tell the UK to pack up and leave though. But it’s not in their best interest and wouldn’t end well for them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if all the other embassies put up pride flags in solidarity, then the UAE would be forced to either dismiss all of them or accept it.

No nation would expel another for a pride flag. You would be asking for sanctions if they did that.

No nation would expel another for a pride flag. You would be asking for sanctions if they did that.
so what, there are other countries out there will respect your values.

no-gay2.gif

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
so what, there are other countries out there will respect your values.

View attachment 190723

If you do not know the difference between putting up a pride flag on an embassy as opposed to anywhere else in the UAE and the diplomatic implications of overreacting would be, you are ciyaal yar.

Even if the UK did that in Saudi Arabia or Somalia, the government won't say sh*t.

Last edited: