Rainbow colour flag raised in UAE

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is flown by the UK embassy. The UAE can’t tell them to take it down, unless they want to get rid of the UK embassy in UAE.

At the end of the day the tweet even says it represents UK’s diversity, not UAE. Even the flag flown next to the pride flag is the UK flag lol.

I don’t know why you guys are getting so worked up.

This is flown by the UK embassy. The UAE can’t tell them to take it down, unless they want to get rid of the UK embassy in UAE.

At the end of the day the tweet even says it represents UK’s diversity, not UAE. Even the flag flown next to the pride flag is the UK flag lol.

I don’t know why you guys are getting so worked up.
Ah that makes sense

:mjcry:the shit i did as a child was questionable i even drank beer because i was curious

giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:gucciwhat:imagine a embassy did this in somalia i dont think its gonna last the night
the embassies in a country represent its diplomatic ties. By not respecting an embassy’s autonomy you are basically denouncing their diplomacy.

Also, there’s a reason why Somalia only hosts 17 embassies lol. I hate the lgbt as much as the next guy but there are some things you have to tolerate when you are so weak.

the uk embassy is doing it and iirc embassy land is treated as the equivalent of the countrys own soil so the uae cant do anything without starting a diplomatic row

Trending