Ra'iisul Wasaare Rooble oo la kulmay Qalbi dhagax

Ra'iisul Wasaare Rooble oo la kulmay Qalbi dhagax oo Farmaajo uu u yaqaanno Ururkiisa mid Argigixiso.
237431076_120484906983946_1099069521078395757_n.jpg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Ra'iisul Wasaare Rooble oo la kulmay Qalbi dhagax oo Farmaajo uu u yaqaanno Ururkiisa mid Argigixiso.
237431076_120484906983946_1099069521078395757_n.jpg
I think prime minister is taken shot at Faramaajo πŸ˜€
This is calculated in part of Rooble
Telling Faramaajo unlike you
I am the one who protecting interest of Somali people in Horn of Africa
While you Faramaajo is puppet of Ethiopia and Kenya πŸ˜€
Picture is bigger than word

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Meeting with a designated terrorist who killed many Somalis what a loser.πŸ‘Ž

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
smh. don't be a weirdo man, how u hating on a man who wants to free his people?
ONLF is considered a terrorist group to the FGS and hasnt been take off the terror list. They massacred many innocent Somalis and assisted Al Shabab during 2006 War in Xamar. They are scum.

ONLF is considered a terrorist group to the FGS and hasnt been take off the terror list. They massacred many innocent Somalis and assisted Al Shabab during 2006 War in Xamar. They are scum.

Booon. ONLF are freedom fighters. They never get involved in Somali's clan issues or conflicts. Your Ethiopian masters who rule you in Gedo consider them bad but the Somali people are 100% with ONLF.

Members of my family fought the Ethiopian invasion in 2006. And we are proud of that. You are a booon. Your uncle Farmajoo is a Booon too.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Subtle shots at the President, this is a political move on Rooble side.

Boon boy you are mistaking onlf for Mucaskarat Raas Kamboni and the Ogaden boys who’ve assisted our Hawiye brothers against the invading Habesha forces coming from Doolow Gedo through Baydhabo route

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
That aidstopian Qalbiqurun got a fat belly on him now, I guess his trade in smuggling alcohol into mudug and human trafficking his cousins has been replaced with better paying job as TPLF agent, put him back on the wanted list, he is now interfering with Somalia politics, Ethiopia and ina Cagjar should be held responsible.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That aidstopian Qalbiqurun got a fat belly on him now, I guess his trade in smuggling alcohol into mudug and human trafficking his cousins has been replaced with better paying job as TPLF agent, put him back on the wanted list, he is now interfering with Somalia politics, Ethiopia and ina Cagjar should be held responsible.
Nice knowing TPLF who's currently at war still has time and money to create elaborate scheme to humiliate Farmaajo.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
sxb what’s your prediction
Who’s going to win presidency or will it be a dark horse as usual
Tough one, Farmajo blew a lead and with Rooble playing games, god knows, making it anybody chance to win, i don't see a dark horse coming out of nowhere this time, stakes are too high.

Trending

Latest posts