Rahaf the Spoiled Brat from Saudi Arabia exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Now the Canadian taxpayers are gonna keep her warm and spoiled.

New this qumayo was only in it for the trill

This video is before she told her family she left Islam. This just proves how hypocritical muslims are. They're fine with gaalnimo but when you actually say you're a gaal their heads explode and they try to kill you.

Muji

VIP
Poor little rich girl

Life under her tyrant father must have been so hard, flying around in a chopper, heading off to private school. Once she realised she has to catch the bus instead of a chopper I’m sure she will ask the UN to intervene once again. Ungrateful cow.

Ramen

🌸
When will people realize that these gaal countries are bringing this up in order to show anti muslim propaganda

This little qumaayo had a comfortable life with luxuary and shit.

Spoiled star wannabe uff

Muji

VIP
This is saudi arabia if she went back

Shes gonna get the death penalty

then why did she decide to tell them she left Islam? Could she have kept her mouth shut for a comfortable ride in the helicopter. I don’t believe the whole arranged mariage spiel either

Last edited:
she was welcomed at Toronto airport by the foreign minister of Canada. imagine a refugee being given such high treatment. maybe the ladies back in Africa should do the same, go to Thailand hotel and barricade themselves in there while making videos on insta,youtube,facebook and twitter. Canada would you asylum....

Poor little rich girl

Life under her tyrant father must have been so hard, flying around in a chopper, heading off to private school. Once she realised she has to catch the bus instead of a chopper I’m sure she will ask the UN to intervene once again. Ungrateful cow.
@Knowles i'm surprised! i thought you were pro humanitarian and sjw.
phaedra-parks-confused-face.gif

she was welcomed at Toronto airport by the foreign minister of Canada. imagine a refugee being given such high treatment. maybe the ladies back in Africa should do the same, go to Thailand hotel and barricade themselves in there while making videos on insta,youtube,facebook and twitter. Canada would you asylum....
I can actually see a lot more arab girls making the exodus journey. Remember abdis when they found out they could claim homosexuality.

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending