Radicals Islamists attack a music artist in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
So many future terrorists in one thread. You all are better off in Saudi-Arabia. Start packing your bags ASAP
No need to turn Somalia into countries that already exist.. They should just pack their bags and go to these filthy arab countries.. Let the rest of us be somalis in Somalia.
:sass2:

Last edited:
Siyad Barre executed Saudi brainwashed wadaads who stood in the way of human rights. I think we need to revive this excellent tradition. Shoot all extremists and fanatics. It's the only way to make Somalia an artist friendly zone. Freedom progresses by one funeral at a time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When you got nothing better to look forward in life people turn ignorant and start focusing on what people do, what they wear, how they talk, sing, and what color their under-wear is and it's because ignorance is abliss.

I mean the guy that is attacking her is living in some sewerage suburb and bombed neighborhood possibly yet he has the right god and still doesnt wonder how can this be right when all around me destruction.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who said he can interfere with someone else free will, she can do what she likes, it's not his business, he is trangressing on people free will which god gave them and the early muslims did this also after launching jihads all around the world unprovoked where noone was attacking them on religion like the pagans were and they broke up into jahiliyah sects and started eating themselves till now.

God punishes transgressors be it believers or disbelievers, just dont interfere in what he laid down to people and the ultimate test he organized, it's not your concern. Prophet dealt well with abu talib who was a disbeliever, cause you treat people like a human who treat you, their soul aint ur job.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
They shouldn’t do their music videos in public. Its a Muslim country and society. It’s not a godless decadent place like sspot

:bell:
:hillarybiz:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Saudi Wahabissm at its core, pre civil war Somali women were the premier artisans of the land during the glorious communist days.

We are a sufi Somali people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts