Radicals Islamists attack a music artist in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yet they don't see the irony that attacking them this way is un-Islamic.
:snoop:
Radical Extremists always have one track minds, Wallahi.

SumMo

very lowkey
These people rather don’t know anything about Islam. Either that, or they are clear wahhabists/salafists.. I assume both.
:bell:

Attacking someone physically for a minor sin like this is more unislamic than the actual sin, you fools. Like what God do these idiots think they are serving with this kinda violence? Bisinka

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
Islam means peace. You should've said Al-Shabaab or Wahhabi who are the khawarij that Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was warning us about. Art isn't haram in Islam.

So please stop acting cadaan and change your title to Wahhabi or Salafi.
I agree. These sects are not synonymous to Islam! Keep Allah(swt) deen out of this. :uCkf6mf:

Shame on Saudi-Arabia for creating this sect and infiltrating somali minds with this crap.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That is sick to the core,Islam is being interpreted in Somalia as a radical as it could be, these major Arabaniztion trend we have going on not only it make us look fool to fall for their religious baits and tactics.:dabcasar:

:gucciwhat: Smh. These people need to get a life. Honestly do they think throwing pebbles and shouting is going to do any good :mjlol: they’ll just find a new location

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

ALLAHU AKBAAR!!!! THROW STONES AT SHEYDAAN!

maxresdefault.jpg

They stopped the evil with their hands good for them.

I have seen many disgusting things coming out of Mogadishu in recent weeks so it's good to see believers are forbidding the evil fucking dhiilo

I can't stand self-haters on this site, but this is so far the closest one to turn me into one of you guys.
(Getting violent over singing? Really?:O27GWRK: Being anti-singing is already bad enough...)

Off the cleanse my mind from this.

These people rather don’t know anything about Islam. Either that, or they are clear wahhabists/salafists.. I assume both.
:bell:

Attacking someone physically for a minor sin like this is more unislamic than the actual sin, you fools. Like what God do these idiots think they are serving with this kinda violence? Bisinka

I am extremely glad they did this, they stopped the evil with their hands, this satanic whorish type of evil has nothing to do with our culture.

If left unchecked it will quickly destroy those back home like it has destroyed those in the diaspora, this entire toxic garbage was imported to us form Europe, it was never part of our culture.

Our culture is very distinct, our women were known for lustrous baraanbur which they delivered with great eloquence & grace while our men were known for their mesmerising gabey's

That was our music, it was far richer in heritage, far more articulate, vivid, expressive and vibrant, it dazzled the mind of the listeners; stimulating their collective cognitive abilities so they could collectively capture it's rich meanings.

The complete opposite of this satanic poisonous destructive garbage new-age brainless filth which not only destroys ones culture, but also takes away ones sense of dignity, honour and pride.

The worst part of this is the negative effects this garbage has on the brain as well as your spiritual state of mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts