RACIST white lady DEMANDS a white doctor see her son and NOT a PAKI with BROWN teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Reminds me of a story I heard where the best pediatric Doctor in the hospital wasn't white and the racists parents chose to withdraw care rather than have their child treated by him. The child ended up dying. In these cases the children are the ones who suffer the most.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
My takeaways from this video:

1) That woman is PAWG if I ever seen one, Holy smokes! You see those hips :whoo:

2) I thought Canadians were liberal :mjohreally: I guess not :sass2:
Don't let our current PM distract you from what our previous guy was. That xolo's supporters are still kicking around and acting like rednecks.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
He was a smart, prudent leader.

:hemad:

Ah but of course you're a conservative. I would've thought trudeaus ass maybe changed your mind like how it distracted the news networks after he won. :lolbron:

Smart and prudent would be the last words I would use to describe Harper. Glad we're out of his dictatorship :banderas:

Ah but of course you're a conservative. I would've thought trudeaus ass maybe changed your mind like how it distracted the news networks after he won. :lolbron:

Smart and prudent would be the last words I would use to describe Harper. Glad we're out of his dictatorship :banderas:

You wanna talk about dictatorships?

:comeon:

Apollo

VIP
IMO, Western countries should start adopting some kind of racist registry. Racists should get some kind of criminal record. #AuthoritarianLeftism

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
IMO, Western countries should start adopting some kind of racist registry. Racists should get some kind of criminal record. #AuthoritarianLeftism

Never going to happen.

US: white people get better job offers, lower house and car prices and lower interest, don't fear the police nor are their teachers or cashiers suspicious of them. Even White democrats refuse to acknowledge this because they don't want to even the playing field.

Apollo

VIP
Never going to happen.

US: white people get better job offers, lower house and car prices and lower interest, don't fear the police nor are their teachers or cashiers suspicious of them. Even White democrats refuse to acknowledge this because they don't want to even the playing field.

Gay marriage happened, which was seemingly impossible a couple of decades ago.

Racism in the West is rising. Something has to be done. Perhaps the first initiative will come from some liberal Nordic country and afterwards other Western countries follow. USA probably the last to adopt it.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Why is this fat ass of all people trying to purport white supremacy? Poor woman is brain dead.

Anyways, what does she mean I need someone to speak Canadian? Is she retarded....?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The worst is having a indian prof with those thick accents.. My microeconomics prof was a brown guy straight from hyderabad and it was horrible trying to pay attention to class when you couldn't understand half the shit he says...:kodaksmiley:
Try having this for physics x_x

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Admiring a dictatorship>>>>>>>> Harper con

If that's the only thing the other parties can nag about then we're doing damn well.
Harper was the worst . It's cause of him our economy has gone to shit. But I don't trust in Trudeau being any much better even though I voted for him:icon lol::icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
Here in the US, the medical profession is chock full of Asians and Africans. In some US states, White doctors make up around or less than 40-50% of the doctor population in the state in favor of high percentages of Asian and Black doctors. But for the most part, they're still the majority in most states. And even in these stats, Whites, Arabs are under White.

Status
Not open for further replies.