RACIST white lady DEMANDS a white doctor see her son and NOT a PAKI with BROWN teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't blame her, some of those Indian accents are so thick man. Healthcare is a critical issue. :mjlol:

Funny you say that because "thick accents" on White Europeans is never seen as an issue. Have you ever heard Henry Kessinger speak? The dude was German immigrant with thick accent and yet he rose to the pinnacle of American power.

Attacking "thick accents" is the last respectable form of racism in Canada nowadays. Don't be fooled. It's just plain old racism dressed in modern garb.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Funny you say that because "thick accents" on White Europeans is never seen as an issue. Have you ever heard Henry Kessinger speak? The dude was German immigrant with thick accent and yet he rose to the pinnacle of American power.

Attacking "thick accents" is the last respectable form of racism in Canada nowadays. Don't be fooled. It's just plain old racism dressed in modern garb.

I don't give shit if it's European or African, or Asian, if I can't understand, I can't UNDERSTAND. Take you're sjw crap to one of you're white Liberal buddies :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending